The 10-Week Intelligent Fitness Challenge (with a foreword by Tom Hiddleston): The Ultimate Workout Programme from Hollywood’s Most In-demand Trainer

£8.495
FREE Shipping

The 10-Week Intelligent Fitness Challenge (with a foreword by Tom Hiddleston): The Ultimate Workout Programme from Hollywood’s Most In-demand Trainer

RRP: £16.99
Price: £8.495
£8.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Now everyone can benefit from A-list trainer Simon Waterson's unparalleled knowledge with this easy to follow and highly effective workout programme. It also ensures that your muscles are constantly being challenged and therefore, continuously breaking down and repairing themselves, which leads to more muscle mass and strength ( 14 ). Beginners to building muscle strength and mass are advised to use the ‘lower weights, higher reps’ formula as this is safer and it is less likely to cause injury ( 7 ).

com and the “OM 10-WEEK CHALLENGE” PROGRAM violates any law or infringes any personal right or third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right. Most workout plans fail because they are either too complicated or too short, which does not give the people who do them enough time to get used to the routines and see results. The best part, I am taking back a lifelong lesson about mindfulness and how with few tweaks here and there we can improve our lifestyle so much.We’ve worked together on several film and television productions – from The Night Manager and Kong: Skull Island to Thor: Ragnarok and Loki – and in between projects he will get in touch to see how I am. Once you have registered for the course, we will ask you to complete a health screening form which will also include questions to help us understand your personal goals and any useful background information. Our partners or service providers may also have additional proprietary rights in the content which they make available through the Services. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention adds to this and further advises that not only should people perform moderately intense exercise sessions for 30 minutes a day, 5 days each week, they should also aim to include an extra 20 minutes of vigorously intense exercise 3 days a week ( 13 ). please read our full professional advice and medical disclaimer in section 2 below before commencing your use of the service.

You will receive daily support in terms of training tips as well as lots of meal ideas to help you meet your individual daily nutritional targets. g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Site or the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement. There’s also a twist in Week 10, when I give you the same surprise that I spring on many of my clients at the end of their fitness programmes, which tends to shock them, but helps them to feel amazing about what they have accomplished. Each week you’ll conquer a different challenge focused on making better food decisions and being more active. com and the “balance your life” program as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.

Accountability keeps you consistent with your weight loss goals and once you can remain consistent… There’s nothing stopping you from reaching your goals of losing fat and building a lean, healthy body.

This ten-week programme is a fantastic example of Simon's thoughtful and effective approach to fitness. The World Health Organization advises that healthy adults should aim to perform 75 minutes of intense exercise or 150 minutes of moderate exercise every week ( 12 ). com and the “OM 10-WEEK CHALLENGE” PROGRAM owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Site and the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. Simon knows I adore the freedom and the endorphin rush of running, and he has integrated that into my workouts, with warm-ups and sprints on the treadmill. By the time I’m on set and we start putting the scene together, I’m already wide awake – there’s oxygen in my brain and my nervous system has been stimulated.PRIVATE ONLINE COMMUNITYExclusive access to a private Facebook /What’s App group, where Uma will guide you with daily motivation and answer all of your questions before and during the challenge, so that means you will have direct access to Uma for accountability for the entire 70 days, plus the other members who will support you. As previously mentioned, it takes anything between 8 and 12 weeks (at most 16 weeks) to see actual and tangible results from your workout routine. com and the “OM 10-WEEK CHALLENGE” PROGRAM; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to OMWITHATWIST. TM and related James Bond Trademarks are trademarks of Danjaq, LLC Licensed by EON Productions Limited. This tenweek programme is a fantastic example of Simon’s thoughtful and effective approach to fitness, and should enable lots more people to benefit from his unparalleled knowledge of what it takes to reach your physical goals.

This simple and affordable challenge provides Iowans an opportunity to improve their health while engaging in fun, friendly competition. This isn't required, but we'll be following along with these hashtags and it could help you stand out from other contestants.

Having signed up and made the commitment (mentally and financially) that was the driver to keep going. OM FOOD GUIDEThe Om Food Guide comes with a recommended meal plan to get the best results from the Om10-Week Challenge, that each participant will use along with nutritional guidance from Uma.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop