Tefal Easy Fry XXL 2in1 Digital Dual Air Fryer & Grill, 6.5L or 3.25L x2 Drawer Capacity, 8 Programs, Black, EY801827, Amazon Exclusive, 1830 W

£89.995
FREE Shipping

Tefal Easy Fry XXL 2in1 Digital Dual Air Fryer & Grill, 6.5L or 3.25L x2 Drawer Capacity, 8 Programs, Black, EY801827, Amazon Exclusive, 1830 W

RRP: £179.99
Price: £89.995
£89.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For models using the tray, and to preserve its qualities for longer, do not use any metal utensils. What should I do if my appliance is not working? You don't have permission to access "http://www.argos.co.uk/browse/appliances/small-cooking-appliances/air-fryers-and-fryers/c:29575/brands:tefal/" on this server. We do not recommend the use of detergent products other than washing-up liquid. How do I clean my fryer?

Tefal EasyFry Precision 2-in-1 air fryer and grill review

Despite being a budget-friendly option, the T17023 was no slouch in testing, cooking oven classics such as spring rolls and hash browns to a commendable crispness and performing solidly when tasked with more delicate items like meat and vegetables. The 360-degree stirring paddle is incredibly handy and ensures food is evenly and consistently cooked without the need for shaking your food mid-cooking cycle. Nine automatic cooking functions take most of the guesswork out of air frying but there’s still an option to manually set the time and temperature if need be. What’s more, if you’re using these presets, the Genius+ (and every other Genius model in the range) automatically adjusts the temperature and stirring paddle during cooking so your food isn’t overcooked.

Find the best air fryer to help you cut your energy bills and save time cooking your favourite dishes

We run these tests on both the manual cooking settings and any automatic presets they might have for common ingredients or dishes. Some air fryers also come with additional functions, such as baking and roasting. In these cases, we use a similar testing method, looking for speedy, even results. Tefal ActiFry Genius is the ultimate convenience. Nine automatic programs adjust the temperature and give things a stir, while 300+ recipes on the free app will have you cooking like a pro. These health fryers also cook 30% faster*, feed up to eight people, and have dishwasher-safe accessories. Genius!

TEFAL Easy Fry Max 5L Java Pepper EY245B40 TEFAL Easy Fry Max 5L Java Pepper EY245B40

Air fryers produce crispy, mouth-watering results by circulating hot air around food at high speeds, harnessing innovative air fryer technology to ensure perfect frying with barely any oil. So, what can you cook in an air fryer? The possibilities are endless! Air fryers produce beautifully crisp results by circulating hot air around food at high speeds. A heating element emits the heat, while a fan blows it around. This makes the food super-crispy on the outside using little or no oil (versus a traditional deep fat fryer that submerges food in 1-2 litres of oil). Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled. Leave it at a local civic waste collection point. I've just opened my new appliance and I think there is a part missing. What should I do?

Choose the right Easy Fry model for you and discover how you can eat your everyday food favourites, guilt-free.

The cooking temperature is approximately 180°C (160°C at the heart of the food) at the end of the cooking. Can I cook anything other than chips? An air fryer uses 70-80% less oil than a traditional deep fryer. In fact, many ingredients and recipes need no oil at all. When a recipe does need oil, we recommend using the healthiest oil for frying. To cut the fat content even further, you can apply a low-cal cooking spray directly to food before placing it into your air fryer. This will lower the temperature inside the device and, for "Smart" recipes, it may disrupt the cooking settings designed for optimal results. Maintenance and cleaning Which cleaning product to use?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop