Blue Stratos Aftershave 100 ml

Blue Stratos Aftershave 100 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Edit: This is originally from the 70s but I'm sure I smelled this often, growing up in the 80s/early 90s. As for me, I was a young lad in the bad ass 70's, girls were girls, and guys were guys. I remember my Uncles wearing something very similar to Blue Statos, it could of been it for all I know. Fresh, sporty, Friday night football, driving around in my 63 Chevelle SS with a few pals looking for girls to meet girls. Ahh yes the good old days.

Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication. The two don't resemble each other. I prefer the old one mainly because of familiarity. The new one isn't bad, it's actually quite good, but I resent being hoodwinked into buying it on the premise that the two would, at the very least, bear certain similarities. Meet “Blue Stratos Original Blue” in Aftershave, Eau de Toilette, Pre-electric Shaving Lotion, Shave Foam and a Deodorant Spray. Featuring the original classic scent that has been popular for 50 years.Make-up and skincare services, BrowBar benefit, gifting and personalisation workshop, Sephora offers you a whole range of services to come and discover in store

Not the transparent aquatic this blue bottle suggests. not that i am comlaining.. Currently the action budget store in the Netherlands sells sets of 50 ml edt and a little tube of shaving gel for only €4. I had to try it since i have a thing for old style mens collognes. This is the old version, not the bottle on the picture here but the one with a metal cap. Heavy longlasting barbershop type cologne in the style of brut and old spice. Tried this today. Out of all the garbage I have smelled in my journey, this would have to be one of the most pleasent. It's masculine, not offensive, would be good for all occassions. If you are a simple man looking for a simple all round cologne that works, this is a must. This is suitable for maybe 25yo and up. the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Please read the product description Blue Stratos by Shulton Company is a fragrance for men. Blue Stratos was launched in 1974. Top notes are Lime, Bergamot and Citruses; middle notes are Lavender, Geranium, Ylang-Ylang and Herbal Notes; base notes are Moss, Musk, Patchouli and Precious Woods.Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). It does smell rather old school, opening with a citrus and talcum powder type blast, it settles down quite a bit though and is a pleasant enough fresh fragrance (lots of lavender with geranium herbs and oak moss) which stands out a bit from the usual low-priced scents on offer these days).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop