Stardrops - The Pink Stuff Miracle Cream Cleaner - 500ml

Stardrops - The Pink Stuff Miracle Cream Cleaner - 500ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I've been hiding this pan at the bottom of my cupboard for years, ashamed of the disgusting state it's in but in no way prepared to throw it out. It is a mildly abrasive cream cleaner that can be used to remove stains, grease and grime leaving surfaces shining like new. It’s made by Star Brands, a British company, which promises the product is made with 100 per cent natural cleaning particles. How to use The Pink Stuff? First manufactured and launched in the UK in 2002, The Pink Stuff has garnered a cult following over the years with users consistently rating it highly and singing its praises on social media platforms. The Pink Stuff entered the Australian market only recently, in 2021, and is currently only available to buy online. The unit has two sinks, both with identical areas of concern. On the left-hand side sink, I applied my homemade bicarb paste and on the right-hand side sink, I applied The Pink Stuff. For both, I used a soft cloth and rinsed the paste residue off with a clean, wet tea towel. The Pink Stuff has garnered a cult following over the years with users consistently rating it highly and singing its praises on social media

It’s not appropriate for fabrics, plastic or acrylic surfaces. However you’ll find it can be used on nearly every surface of your home. This is a powder you add to you washing machine, much like you do with Vanish powder. So if you want to add Pink Stuff cleaning power to your clothes then try this product, avoid using the paste! What can you clean with The Pink Stuff? Metal furniture has a habit of rusting if it’s left to the elements. Use The Pink Stuff to remove the rust and get your chairs and tables shining like new. 22. BicyclesGet a tiny bit of The Pink Stuff onto a damp cloth and gently rub the stains away. Don’t rub too hard as you don’t want to remove the actual paint. 16. Window sills Use The Pink Stuff all over the glass with a cloth then rinse away. It will lift away limescale and soapy scum. 18. Shower plugholes

Not only will it get rid of any marks on the door, but you’ll notice it will whiten the door so it looks like new again. 14. Tiles Do you have a stainless steel bin? Use The Pink Stuff to get rid of any rust, food stains, grime and water marks. Buff it with a dry cloth once you have wiped away The Pink Stuff to leave it shining like new. Where can you buy The Pink Stuff? To test the product's bathroom cleaning capabilities, we smeared a glass shower door with shampoo and shower gel, then left it to dry over 24 hours. We also filled a bath with baby oil and bubbles. When it came to flooring, we stained ceramic tiles and grouting with tomato sauce and cooking oil overnight. Rusty radiators can be cleaned and left shiny thanks to The Pink Stuff! Another cool way to remove rust from a chrome radiator is with tin foil! 25. Boats Our uPVC doors get a lot of use especially in the summer going in and out to the garden. You can use The Pink Stuff to clean every bit of the door, from handles, to the window to the door frames.The Pink Stuff carries a warning on the pot saying not to use on plastic or acrylic surfaces, however I would add I have used it on a uPVC door to get rid of scuff marks and it’s been great. If your bathroom extractor fan is looking grimey, you can also use The Pink Stuff to polish it. 4. Microwave One of the best places to use The Pink Stuff is in the oven. Because the cream is mildly abrasive, it does a lot of the hard work for you when it comes to getting rid of grease, burnt on food and grime.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop