Stardrops - The Pink Stuff - The Miracle Scrubber Kit - 2 Tubs of The Miracle Cleaning Paste With Electric Scrubber Tool and 4 Cleaning Brush Heads

£11.25
FREE Shipping

Stardrops - The Pink Stuff - The Miracle Scrubber Kit - 2 Tubs of The Miracle Cleaning Paste With Electric Scrubber Tool and 4 Cleaning Brush Heads

RRP: £22.50
Price: £11.25
£11.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And now I know the next time that I get my feet trampled on a crowded dance floor or take a walk through a muddy patch at the park, there's an easy way to make them sparkle again. Though, cleanup was easy afterward (and my sink got a much-needed clean when I wiped up the splattered bits). But when I saw that the creator of one of my favorite cleaning products, The Pink Stuff, came out with a scrubber kit that featured a brush for sneakers, I decided to try it as a last-ditch effort.

Simply fit the 4 x AA batteries provided, select the brush head for use and press and hold the button for short burst or push the button forward for continues scrubbing. Whether you’re using the scrubber tool to reach those difficult-to-reach areas, or showing those pesky stains who's boss, this sonic set will give you the perfect clean. The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste (2 x 500g) The Pink Stuff Paste is a mild abrasive paste cleaner and should be used with care.The Miracle Scrubber Kit includes an Electric Scrubber Tool with 4 Cleaning Brush Heads, 4 AA batteries, and 2 tubs of The Miracle Cleaning Paste. And in case you're looking for other solutions for your sneakers, we're highlighting a handful of other top-rated and bestselling shoe cleaners, below.

I instantly fell in love with the product the first time I tried it last year, and have been using it regularly in my cleaning routine ever since. This set includes all you need to tackle stains on a variety of surfaces with the electric scrubber tool, 4 unique brush heads, and 2 tubs of the pink stuff cleaning paste. While I had previously used the paste on these sneakers and had seen decent results, having the tools in this kit made the process so much easier — and the shoes ended up looking much cleaner, too! While I haven't tried the other two yet, I'm interested to see how the cone head works on the tight corners of my bathroom.

There's a soft brush head for delicate surfaces and glass and the medium-sized brush is said to be great for grouting, plug holes, shower heads and the like. I scooped up a heavy dollop of the paste, flipped the power switch to turn on the brush and started working my way around the shoe.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop