Petticoat Discipline: Why Your Naughty Son Needs to Start Dressing Like a Girl!

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Welcome to flrmalediscipline, A resource for dominant women wishing to train and condition their submissive male with loving discipline. It wasn’t long after that, though, that I felt the need to go to the toilet. I’d been drinking lemonade and I could feel the pressure building up in my bladder. I tried to wait until Sheila was on her own so that I could ask her to help me get out of my constraining costume, but she was deep in conversation. Eventually I had no choice but to go over to her and interrupt. The Victorian classic, My Secret Life by "Walter" (1888), [6] contains an account of pinaforing in which the main character, Walter, witnesses the birching of a wealthy middle-aged man by a prostitute while the man wears feminine attire. The Mums, and the hot girl from school, all laughed at me, and the little girls now all knew for sure that I’d been put into a nappy. To add to my humiliation Sheila came over to the Twister game and patted my bulky bottom. “Are you still dry?” she asked. “That’s a good boy”. We are so fortunate, darling, that we decided to have two such adorable little girls! I shudder to think of what they would be like had we let them continue to wear trousers!"

The E. D. M. is of course famous for letters on corporal punishment, especially of girls. I learnt that other magazines contained such correspondence, in particular, Town Talk, The Family Doctor and Society. The next step was to see whether the latter three periodicals, in their turn, contained letters about corsets, and more precisely about corsets for men. This proved to be the case, and, in fact, some of these correspondents wore the complete garb, not just corsets. It's the difference between wanting to dress like this as transsexuals and transwomen and transgirls This section does not cite any sources. Please help improve this section by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. ( October 2018) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) A slight tremor caressed Robert's frame as he sat demurely in his lavishly frilled boudoir, facing his Aunt. The slight movement caused the folds of his elaborately frilled pink satin negligee to shimmer, and it was not missed by the eagle eye of his hunt. "Yes Aunty," he murmured.

A strict petticoating is sometimes needed and that’s what Marcus received. His Mother was a no nonsense Lady and she got help from her sister and her daughter to help discipline Mark. Maid Barbie in baby blue and maid Katie in yellow. In Mistress Lady Penelope's large well equipped kitchen.

The devotion of a maid to her Mistress is a one way thing, the maid expects nothing in return, her only pleasure is vicarious, either for the pleasure Mistress gets from Barbie's service or when Mistress chooses to relate her successes and pleasure she has felt when away from Barbie. He’s calling me mommy,’ I thought. And his manners are excellent. Perhaps something of Tammy is going to rub off on him. "You’re welcome," I said. "Now I’ll get the bags from the car. You pop upstairs and I’ll bring your new clothes up and help you change." I was amazed by Jodie’s good manners. ‘Would you mind?’ That wasn’t the way he normally talked. "Of course I wouldn’t mind," I replied. The petticoat discipline was working already.You most certainly WILL be going, young man. Whether we like it or not we’re a family now, and when there’s a birthday party the whole family goes. So you have a think about your costume and let me know if you need any help.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop