Domestos Disinfectant Antibacterial, Bulk Surface Cleaning, Multipack of Wipes 6x 60, Total 360 Wipes

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Domestos Disinfectant Antibacterial, Bulk Surface Cleaning, Multipack of Wipes 6x 60, Total 360 Wipes

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Domestos Multipurpose Disinfectant Wipes not only have a fresh fragrance, but also removes grease and quickly lifts dirt away.

It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestway Wholesale' prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Our antibacterial wipes are a convenient solution to clean the visible and invisible dirt all around your home more sustainably than regular wipes, as they are made with biodegradable tissue. We use these all over the house for cleaning door handles, food preparation surfaces, in fact we have one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, one by the front door, and another in the toilet, we have never been so disinfected before. I like them, they smell good and they last for ages so 5 stars for these Domestos wipes and I am more than happy to recommend them. Domestos is a well-known disinfectant brand and these wipes would appear to be their latest foray into that world.

It looks like you can but they are much stronger than toilet paper and will balloon out as they go down creating blockages if flushed. I use them on door handles and stair rails, they dry quickly and don’t leave a sticky residue as I’ve noticed others can. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. They are easy to handle and can be used to wipe surfaces, including the toilet seat, handle, and bowl.Non-ionic Surfactant,Cationic Surfactant ,Oxygen Based Bleaching Agents ,Perfume ,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate ,Disinfectant Agent: DDAC 0. The active ingredients are alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride, an antimicrobial agent, and didecyldimethylammonium chloride, which acts as a disinfectant.

We’re obliged by EU General Data Protection Regulation to let you know about this right; we don’t actually intend to misuse your data.

Say goodbye to nasty germs and bacteria with these effective Domestos Professional Disinfecting Surface Wipes. Domestos toilet wipes contain the powerful Domestos formula which ensures effective cleaning and fights all toilet germs including E. These Domestos brand pack of 60 surface cleaning wipes are antibacterial and disinfect whatever area you need to clean, killing 99.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop