Xmas Tree Topper - Bow

Xmas Tree Topper - Bow

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There are toppers for all types of themes, too, including snowflakes, silver and gold, Santa Claus, and more.

The topper is beautifully designed, with Santa having a nice, full beard and wearing a plush red suit complete with gold sequins.Our extension kit comes with a thick gauge metal rod, extra green- and white-coloured branch tips for added fill, and plastic zip ties to keep your topper secure until it’s time to disassemble.

Perhaps controversial, but we think holding back on decorations and letting the rich greenery speak for itself is one of the best ways to decorate a Christmas tree. I gathered some phragmites from the banks of our creek and tucked it in all over our tree for something a little different.inches wide and wired, so you can easily bend and twist the ribbon as you wish to create a soft, flowing effect down the tree. For a small tree, we love the Starlight Collection Red Santa Finial Tree Topper for its dainty size, and for a larger tree topper, we like the Balsam Hill Capiz Lighted Angel. It looks incredible with a white, silver, or gold tree theme, but it also looks great even if you decide to take an eclectic approach to tree decorating. It looks great with either white or colored lights, as well as a whole host of colored tree baubles and trimmings. I don’t think I’ve ever found one that I really love and that works for me year after year, no matter what type of tree-scheme I’m doing that year.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop