BOSS Ge-7 7-Band Eq Pedal, Compact Eq Pedal with 7 Bands of Adjustable Eq Sliders

£49.25
FREE Shipping

BOSS Ge-7 7-Band Eq Pedal, Compact Eq Pedal with 7 Bands of Adjustable Eq Sliders

RRP: £98.50
Price: £49.25
£49.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. For over 40 years, guitarists from bedrooms to stadiums have put their boot down on a BOSS effect to transform their sound. Perhaps the most widely used EQ pedal available, the Boss GE-7 gives control of a frequency range of 100Hz to 6. Here, I get some boost, and 7 bands of flexibility over my tone, which is a bit bright for my taste and style.

If your product develops a fault within the guarantee period beyond economical repair your product will be replaced "like for like" as determined by Rimmers Music, or monetary compensation will be given to the equivalent current market value of the product at the time (subject to condition at the sole discretion of Rimmers Music). It’ll fit pretty much anywhere you’d want to keep it for storage or transport and it’s been built to withstand all the rigors and bumps of touring.All your personal and credit card details are taken via our secure server so they are encrypted to stop fraud or abuse of your details. Every guitar player should get to experience the joy of selecting a pedal from BOSS’s exhaustive roster, plugging it in and unleashing their wildest sonic dreams. Amazing that it's taken them this long to address a fault that's been widely known for about forty years.

I don't use it to create special sounds or to make my amp sound like another one, though it can certainly do that. At Kenny's Music we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.We ship worldwide, fully tracked and insured, and you can follow your shipment online every step of the way. Can be used with a flat EQ as a straight gain boost but works best for solos with edge and body added to the tone as well. The BOSS GE-7 Graphic Equaliser lets you shape your sound and eliminate frequencies causing feedback. I started using it when I realised that the beautiful tones I got from my guitars, amps and pedals at home had a tendency to get drowned when playing with my band. Subscribe to the BOSS Newsletter to get the latest articles, videos, and news about your favorite BOSS products.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop