Lattaf Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition Ambery Spicy Woody EDP 100ml by House Of Niche Fragrance

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Lattaf Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition Ambery Spicy Woody EDP 100ml by House Of Niche Fragrance

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

From my perspective it might lean masculine because of safron, especially in the dry down, but it still on a feminine side. Now don't get me wrong, it is not "bad" but just not my taste as it is too middle-eastern and sickly rose sweet for my nose and liking.

La Vita Bela By Maison Alhambra EDP (Eau De Parfum) By Maison Alhambra Perfumes It features top notes of Martinique, Bergamot, Saffron and Pink Pepper. I blind bought Sheikh Al Shuyukh because of its reviews and because I wanted to try something different. Some people liken the initial aroma to a waxing salon’s smell because of the beeswax with the resin used there.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

I thought i was done with arabic scents but this has drawn me in again big time after staying away for so may years i have started to enjoy soft oud again. Simple composition that smells clean and slightly metallic yet with some mild warmth from the woods. They have the same type (and amount) of oud, which has a sharp medicinal hint like synthetic Cambodian oud oil in green colour, but created in different techniques or styles. Of the thirty Lattafas I purchased for evaluation thirteen are fragrances like this with little distinction between them.This Arabian Oud fragrance will be perfect for every occasion- birthdays, anniversaries or as a gift. It is made of high quality materials and is perfect for special occasions and It would make a perfect gift for someone special. It is potent owning to that mixture of the notes and it does project quite well as 1 spray was enough to induce headache; lasts quite a while on the skin too as I could detect it all the day. It remains very oriental in my opinion and I don't really see how it can be worn at work or for a walk outside! Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Bottom line, if you have Shaghef Oud and love it, you will probably want Sheikh Al Shuyuk in your collection as the airier version If you have these 2, you don't need Oud Vanille as there is too much overlap. Mostly that confident sensual warm amber, yet still that rose jam scent on the parts of my skin where the fragrance is most applied. It has a great sillage, with very good performance and extraordinary longevity, almost twenty-four hours on my skin. I'm going to pick two without cinnamon, licorice or rose notes that are more moderate in sillage and donate the rest, including this Sheik Al Shuyukh Luxe. I don't like this one as much as Shaghaf Oud and Oud Mood, just because I used to have JS Fancy and I ended up decluttering it.

This is one of my favorite ones, because everytime I use this fragnance, I have to open my window for a while, because I tend to have headaches if I do not do this :-D So its kind of an adventure. By submitting, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of offering and processing marketing offers by Notino International Limited. Like seriously strong , what I get the most with this is the vanilla and woody notes , can't really smell any rose , saffron or caramel but the cinnamon is definitely there , this is very warm and spicy and I think I'll really enjoy it once the cold season starts . I wanted to like this perfume because I was intrigued by the rose+caramel combo, and there’s a certain sweet warmth in here that was promising. Though I've grown fond of Ruby Diamond, i was expecting something more gourmand like in the opening from Sheikh Al Shuyukh.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop