Twisted Love - Special Edition

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When my eyes adjusted to the light, I slumped with relief, only to stiffen again two seconds later. For example, I could be running from a rabid bear intent on mauling me into the next century. Or I could be tied to a chair in a dark basement and forced to listen to Aqua’s “Barbie Girl” on repeat until I’d rather gnaw off my arm than hear the song’s eponymous phrase again. I mentally scrolled through my limited options. The bus that stopped at this location didn’t run on the weekends, and most of my friends didn’t own a car. Bridget had car service, but she was at an embassy event until seven. Uber wasn’t working, and I hadn’t seen a single car pass by since the rain started. Not that I would hitchhike, anyway—I’ve watched horror movies, thank you very much.

Twisted Love - Special Edition by Ana Huang | Waterstones

The fact she made videos on her tiktok saying “well it’s my books i don’t care and if you don’t like men degrading women you shouldn’t read it” but WHY ARE YOU WRITING IT?! All I knew was, Alex’s parents had died when he was young and left him a pile of money he’d quadrupled the value of when he came into his inheritance at age eighteen. Not that he’d needed it because he’d invented a new financial modeling software in high school that made him a multimillionaire before he could vote. Same with the 2nd book, it was kind of fast, I feel like people say its a slow-burn cuz its like over a couple of years but I wish instead of all the time jumps, we could see more of the anticipation, the angst and the tension building I feel like that would've made it much better. I didn't really like Rhys that much tbh like he was kind of boring, but like when he was with Bridget he was very whipped. They had a lot of cute moments together tho which I rlly liked and I loved how Bridget proves the sexist parliament guy wrong. Once again the smut in this series was kind of weird like one of the things Rhys says is "Remember in public you're my princess but in private you're my whore" and I just don't get why the guy's in this series gotta call the fmcs "thier" sluts or whores just whyyy, but other than that I liked the book I'm just not that big of a smut reader. and the excuses people use for his actions are ridiculous “she stole from him” yeah because she was running from her past which was not his business. The bright beam of headlights slashed through the rain. I squinted, my heart tripping in both anticipation and wariness as I weighed the odds of whether the car belonged to my ride or a potential psycho. This part of Maryland was pretty safe, but you never knew.I scrunched my nose at his greeting. “Hello to you too, brother dearest. What makes you think something is wrong?” With an IQ of 160, Alex Volkov was a genius, or close to it. He was the only person in Thayer’s history to complete its five-year joint undergrad/MBA program in three years, and at age twenty-six, he was the COO of one of the most successful real estate development companies in the country. He was a legend, and he knew it. But despite her broken past, she’s never stopped seeing the beauty in the world…including the heart beneath the icy exterior of a man she shouldn’t want. I wish there was more variety (?) when it comes to the personalities of the guys. Everyone except for Josh (and Rhys sometimes) was a “tough and broody” guy. They were all really dominant and possessive (personally i don’t like possessive guys,but if that rows your boat, this is a good series for that). I do wish one of guys weren’t dominant just so it was something different, but even then, the books were enjoyable.

Twisted Love - Special Edition - Huang, Ana: 9781087939278

Josh literally sexualises Jules by calling her Jessica Rabbit, meaning this book is conforming to the stereotype of women being sexualised by men. Twisted Games and Twisted Lies both are 5/5 but Twisted Lies is my favorite, it was just perfect. So much better than the other three books. Twisted Games came close but not that much. Christian and Stella had more of an emotional connection than the lust filled one that was there in the other three books. I can't describe how much I loved Twisted Lies. Rhys and Bridget: Forbidden romance seemed a little repetitive but nonetheless your story was so beautiful but a little rushed. This series was read over the week in May by me, it was amazing. My favorite from the Series is hmm I'm not sure. I'd say either 2 or 3. True. We preferred texting, and we lived next door to each other—not my idea, by the way—so we rarely had to message at all.i really loved the characters in these books, but they do follow a similar theme in each one, despite the plots being different. so, it can get kinda repetitive seeing the same cycle of events occurring but overall they were good!!

Twisted Love - Special Edition by Ana Huang | Open Library Twisted Love - Special Edition by Ana Huang | Open Library

Driven by a tragedy that has haunted him for most of his life, his ruthless pursuits for success and vengeance leave little room for matters of the heart.I also love how at the end they actually talked about not getting married yet because they want to work on building their careers and even tho they seem like the most immature couple that makes them the most mature couple. Putting their careers first especially when they’ve worked so hard to get to where they are. And their careers are a little more difficult and time consuming than others. The Twisted Series is something that I will treasure forever. From the beginning of the stories, for each man and woman with whom they've been partnered, there's always a lesson that you've learned from them. Ava and Alex, Bridget and Rhys, Jules and Josh, then Stella and Christian—these characters are made with heart, and I just love each of them. They were written so flawedly and so unlovable, yet this book shows that even the unlovable can be lovable, and that's what I love about this series. Also, I'm actually inspired by the women here in this book; they followed their love and passion for what they did after they graduated college, plus they had men in their lives that supported them throughout their journey. I love the spicyness of each book, and I just love the little moments of each book as well.

Twisted Love - Special Edition: Huang, Ana: 9781087939278

When their animosity explodes into one unforgettable night, he proposes a solution that'll get her out of his system once and for all: an enemies with benefits arrangement with simple rules. The beautiful redhead has been a thorn in his side since they met, but she also consumes his thoughts in a way no woman ever has. When she’s not reading or writing, Ana is busy daydreaming and scouring Yelp for her next favorite restaurant.

I wouldn’t say I’m in trouble,” I hedged. “More like…stranded. I’m not near public transport, and I can’t find an Uber.” Theirs is a love that was never supposed to happen-but when it does, it unleashes secrets that could destroy them both...and everything they hold dear. These are my opinions on the books, and of course, people may not agree with me, but this is how I personally felt with each book. going to try and rank them but this is INSANELY difficult because i love all of them so much but anyways,

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop