101 Diaper Punishments: 101 Wet, Messy and Humiliating Ways to Regress and Dominate your Little (Diaper Domination Guides Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

101 Diaper Punishments: 101 Wet, Messy and Humiliating Ways to Regress and Dominate your Little (Diaper Domination Guides Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Chelsea has two younger brothers, and as a result of being the eldest, she is quite bossy sometimes. Tonight she was already in rare form. As I already said, she and Tina could tolerate each other. Tina is a youngest sister, used to being bossed around, and this probably had a lot to do with that. What I didn't mention is that Pam, being an eldest child and therefore used to getting her own way herself, usually did NOT tolerate Chelsea. Britney, being an only child, also did not appreciate Chelsea's bossiness. (Actually, it was amazing that Pam and Britney got along so well. . . ) Well, you're going to try anyway," Pam said. I felt her finger suddenly in the elastic of my diaper. "Your diaper is still dry, and I'm not gonna get up more than once a night, so let's go," she commanded. She took my hand and pulled me out of the crib to my feet. Of course, being bigger than her I could have resisted, but I allowed her to do it rather than make a fuss. Pam's referral to her friends was also something I had failed to consider earlier. Pam's and Tina's friends were almost a permanent fixture at the house. Few days went by that at least one didn't show up – usually more than that. How would they miss the diapers in the Living Room when they came over? And even more alarming – sleepovers were commonplace as well! The thought of several giggling girls seeing me in diapers made me cringe – it was bad enough that Tina and Pam would see them. This book provides guidance from leading experts about how to take control of your life — even when your life includes incontinence. An Incontinence Disclosure Toolkit Sad truth. My father did this to my brother when he accidently wet the bed at age 5 and, at age 9, had such an overfull bladder that he couldn’t get to the bathroom on time.

You would be surprised at some of the counter I found for Kindle reading. There are few abdl books for kindle. And I have read your sequel. Oh, that!" Pam giggled. "She started wetting the bed a few months ago. Mom has tried everything to help her stop, but really it only got worse. Mom thinks it has to do with Dad being gone." She rolled her eyes as she voiced the explanation. "You don't see ME wetting the bed over it."

I only need diapers at night," I defended myself. Both girls gave me an amused look, and I realized that was really not the best defense. "Umm - for now. . . " I finished weakly. At this point, Tina came in, struggling with a couple bags. "Just put them down right here," Mom told her. The bags were set on the floor, and I saw they were from a nearby Walmart. Mom reached in the bag and pulled out a large changing pad, and spread it on the floor. Mom?" Pam's voice suddenly rang down the stairs. "I think you better come up here. I think the toaster is broke again."

Mom, wait!" I said. She gave me a "This better be good" look. I explained to her that we had called and called, but Pam never came (it was later that we found out why). Mom was mad about that and gave us both a free night, then went to Pam's bedroom. Tina and I tried to hear, but we couldn't get too close or we would be caught. We only heard bits and pieces, but Mom gave Pam a choice. Either she could wear a diaper until she wet in it, and therefore she would experience a wet diaper the same as she made us have to deal with, or she could be spanked. Instead of the sound of Tina's bottom being spanked that morning, we heard Pam instead. Then she was made to apologize to both of us. To her credit, it sounded legitimate.It wasn't until we got upstairs that the first problem became apparent. She herded us both into the bathroom (another thing I wasn't used to), and I turned around so that Tina could go. "So, go," Pam urged her. We watched one more movie, during which I caught a part of Britney and Chelsea whispering in conversation. So, did you have fun sleeping in the BABY room last night?" she said. "I still can't believe you wouldn't sleep in my room!" Well, yeah. They are comfortable, with all the padding, and even the tightness is kind of comforting. They are warm and soft – and it is loads better than waking up in a wet bed." I could see her nod understandingly in the dark. But – you CAN do it yourself, right?" Pam asked. "I mean, you were wearing diapers before you got here. . . " she went on.

We don't really know for sure how long you two will be in diapers, and it isn't fair to your sister that her friends suddenly can't come over any more." Mom went on. Tina suddenly looked very scared, and I felt a cold lump in the pit of my stomach. "Don't look so nervous," she said at our looks. "I'm not going to diaper you in front of them – unless you choose that option. As I said, I have a deal to make. You can continue with how things are now – the diapering in the living room and your calendar in the kitchen – or it can all be moved into the empty bedroom down here – with a few changes." I TOLD you it wouldn't work," I heard Pam say as they started down the stairs. As much as I would like to report that Chelsea got put in diapers, she was able to force herself to use the training potty and escape that embarrassment. She wasn't able to escape the teasing she occasionally got from the other girls for it – even up until now. Pam was watching as Mom took me in the nursery, and I could have sworn she looked a little jealous at the attention I was receiving. I climbed in my crib, reached for my bear that Britney gave me, and asked for my pacifier. Mom had already taken it off the pacifier clip and had it ready for me, but she stopped me before I could put it in my mouth. As time has passed, I have come to realize the cause of my incontinence in several factors: 1/ unnecessary anxiety, stress and depression 2/ internal injuries from early childhood sexual abuse. I have sought information and medical attention for my condition and try to integrate my confused early life into the present.Britney moved from the side of the crib to the dresser and grabbed a diaper, baby wipes, and baby powder from the top. She lay them beside the crib on a nightstand. "You wait here and I'll go tell Raye you're awake and your diaper needs changed," she said to me, leaving the nursery.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop