Bellissima Ceramic Diffon Hot Air Diffuser for Curly Hair (2 Air/Temperature Combinations, Gentle Heat Technology, Frizz-Free Curls, Diffuser and Hairdryer in a Single Tool) 700W, UK Plug

£29.995
FREE Shipping

Bellissima Ceramic Diffon Hot Air Diffuser for Curly Hair (2 Air/Temperature Combinations, Gentle Heat Technology, Frizz-Free Curls, Diffuser and Hairdryer in a Single Tool) 700W, UK Plug

RRP: £59.99
Price: £29.995
£29.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Dry Care System ensures delicate drying for bouncy, frizz-free curls, while the ergonomic design allows for optimal handling and easy use on your entire head. no siento que me dañe el pelo, me daba algo de reparo por la forma pero es muchisimo mas comodo que el secador normal con el difusor. With it you will get soft and luminous hair with the double effect of the good heat of ceramic and argan oil.

The gentle heat generated by the diffuser's central ceramic element respects and protects your hair, emitting gentle infrared heat that reduces frizz and dryness. That's why we developed a range of innovative diffuser hair dryers to help you effortlessly create soft, well-defined voluminous curls that will take your hair game to the next level. Love your curls with the Bellissima Diffon Supreme, a next-generation diffuser that breathes new life into your hair! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This high-quality diffuser, brought to you by Pampa, allows you to achieve salon-worthy results in the comfort of your own home.

This post contains affiliate links, this means that I make a small percentage on items purchased through my links . Bellissima My Pro Diffon DF1 2000 is a hot air diffuser dryer that integrates the diffuser and the hair dryer in a single tool to achieve perfect, well-kept curls. Bellissima Ceramic Diffon is the hot air diffuser that combines a diffuser and a hairdryer in one single appliance. Bellissima Ceramic Diffon is the hot air diffuser that combines a diffuser and a hairdryer in one single appliance, with an anti-frizz and anti-dryness effect.

For drying and enhancing your beautiful natural curls and make them soft and supple: Diffon by Bellissima is the hairdryer and diffuser with an anti-frizz effect. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The item arrived in a box that was obviously retaped with ugly brown packing tape, the contents were not packaged as they would have been from the manufacturer, at least it turned on when plugged in. The Bellissima Diffon is an all-in-one diffuser and hair dryer, therefore there is no need to attach it to a hair dryer. Bellissima's beauty tools boast distinctive features and design elements with elegant, glamorous Italian style.Our innovative anti-frizz technology ensures your hair stays soft and bouncy, by harnessing the gentle power of heat through our ceramic and Argon Oil technology.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop