Dry:Soon Mini Standard 3-Tier Heated Clothes Airer

Dry:Soon Mini Standard 3-Tier Heated Clothes Airer

RRP: £120
Price: £60
£60 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Helen Flanagan's daughterMatilda, seven, hilariously lets slip her mum is dating again - one year after she split from ex Scott Sinclair Selling Sunset's Chrishell Stause defends herself after slamming Jason Oppenheim's ex for misgendering her partner G Flip Friends creator Marta Kauffman reveals she spoke to Matthew Perry just TWO WEEKS before his death - saying actor was 'in a good place'

Spain hails its future Queen: Princess Leonor asks Spanish people to 'put their trust in her' as she swears loyalty to the constitution on her 18th birthday - flanked by her mother Queen Letizia and her father King Felipe

REVEALED: The 'super comfortable' power leggings from Sweaty Betty that gym goers can't get enough of I'm a naturopathic doctor - here's what a healthy poop REALLY looks like... and how to tell if YOUR bowels are in trouble There's even a matching cover (available separately) to keep the heat in which speeds up clothes drying and doubles as a storage bag for your airer too

Israel-Hamas war LIVE: Israeli airstrikes destroy 300 targets in Gaza and Lebanon overnight as WHO warns of 'imminent public health catastrophe' Blanca Blanco dresses up as Barbie for Halloween! The actress has on the pink fitness look from movie starring Margot Robbie

Controversial Little Britain sketch where David Walliams says Asian character 'smells of soy sauce' is 'racist and outdated', research says Rebekah Vardy shares first snap of her plastic air boot following 'horror accident'... after Coleen Rooney wore similar brace at Wagatha Christie trial It heats up within minutes and hot enough to dry your clothes within 3 to 5 hours. Looks tidy when you have the cover over, I’ll leave the window open just a jar, but still also heats the room up. It’s the best invention I will never ever use radiators again.'

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop