Amazing Grass Berry Green SuperFood Powder, 0.24 kg

Amazing Grass Berry Green SuperFood Powder, 0.24 kg

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With several flavour options available, it can easily be incorporated into smoothies, juices, or water for a quick nutrition boost. CLEAN AND GREEN: Made with ingredients you can trust, our Greens Blend are Certified Organic by CCOF, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Plant Based, Kosher and Non GMO.

Made with a blend of organic grasses, fruits, vegetables, and enzymes, Green Superfood aims to increase energy, strengthen immunity, improve digestion, and supply the body with a wide array of micronutrients. The problem is that, while the proprietary blend means we can't know if enough lactobacillus acidophilus is present to be effective, we can see the dose of F. I won't claim there's magical healing powers in this powder, but post jaw surgery I drank it 1-2 times a day and my recovery time was several days shorter than estimated. Ingredients / Other Ingredients: Amazing Grass Green Food Blend: Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Alfalfa Grass, Organic Spinach, Organic Spirulina, Organic Chlorella (Cracked Cell-Wall), Organic Broccoli. Flax seed powder comes from the flax plant and is rich in alpha linoleic acid, a compound known to help regulate blood glucose, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels, and treat conditions such as diabetes and metabolic syndrome.O.S (Fructooligosaccharide), Amylase (Aspergillus Oryzae), Protease (Aspergillus Oryzae), Lipase (Aspergillus Niger), Lactase (Aspergillus Oryzae), Cellulase (Trichoderma Reesel), Lactobacillus Acidophilus. FRUIT)), NATURAL FLAVOURING, CHICORY ROOT FIBRE, GROUND FLAXSEED, ACEROLA JUICE POWDER, ANTI-CAKING AGENT (SILICON DIOXIDE), ORGANIC PURPLE CARROT POWDER, ORGANIC BEETROOT POWDER, ENZYME COMPLEX (AMYLASE, LACTASE, PROTEASE, CELLULASE, LIPASE), CHLORELLA MICROALGAE. GREEN FOOD POWDER BLEND (32%) (SPINACH, BROCCOLI, WHEATGRASS, BARLEY GRASS, ALFALFA EXTRACT ( MEDICAGO SATIVA L. Amazing Grass Green Superfood Original is a convenient way to get the whole food nutrition your body needs in a delicious powder that's simple to enjoy.

Formerly Green Superfood, this detoxifying Greens Blend powder combines nutritious greens with over 24 cleansing ingredients and ACTAZIN® Kiwifruit to support ‘good’ bacteria in the gut. This blend provides essential nutrients like vitamins and minerals, as well as phytonutrients that contribute to overall health and well-being.

The chocolate flavoured one tastes great and fills me up suitably so I don’t find myself wanting to snack for hours after. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. For over 3 generations, we've perfected a simple process: slow growth, deep roots and harvesting at peak nutrition. If you are sensitive to caffeine or have been advised to limit your caffeine intake, be aware of this before taking the supplement.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop