It's Not A Diet: The Number One Sunday Times bestseller

It's Not A Diet: The Number One Sunday Times bestseller

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Well, as much as I questioned if I made a good decision going to this new doc, his advice was working, I began losing weight steadily. I was enjoying whole foods, and even a treat now and then at special family celebrations. I really did not find it hard as I had spent years measuring my portions to help control my diabetes. With fasting I never felt deprived and or left out! I felt I was not dieting, just living life… I even was eating the odd treat I had not allowed myself for years! The weight just kept coming off, and with every 10 lbs (5 kg) or so, my doc took away another medication as my blood work showed I didn’t need it. That’s when it really hit me, intermittent fasting is a game changer! Jamie Carragher insists FOUR stars are in the running to win next year's Ballon d'Or - while Micah Richards tips one player to scoop EVERY trophy going

Nottingham Forest fan Caiden Storry, 16 - who struggled to complete The Last Post ahead of win against Aston Villa - perfectly performs the poignant tune a week on FA suspend council member for saying 'Adolf Hitler would be proud of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu', as they launch investigationItaly reach Euro 2024 in controversial style as Ukraine are denied a late penalty... just days after UEFA chief said it would be a 'disaster' if holders didn't qualify

Jiri Prochazka opens up on why 'proving mastery' is more important than titles, facing the power of Alex Pereira at UFC 295 Erling Haaland hails Cristiano Ronaldo's 'incredible' goalscoring and admits he used to 'always watch' the superstar to help him improve as a kid Exercise is so important because it's great for everybody's physical and mental wellbeing. We need to be walking, we need to be trying to get our heart rate up which is the most important part about being active. The heart is a muscle, and we need to work that on a daily basis. Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer and Micah Richards debate their England starting XI for Euro 2024 with the trio disagreeing on THREE positionsThat is a load of b******s': Boxing legend Tony Bellew reacts furiously after his team lost a challenge on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop