The Laddie, the Mowdie, the Tod and the Cuddie: The Animatit Story

The Laddie, the Mowdie, the Tod and the Cuddie: The Animatit Story

RRP: £20.00
Price: £10
£10 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Special thanks to my Patrons on Patreon for giving me extra support towards my passion for reading and reviewing! By publishing your document, the content will be optimally indexed by Google via AI and sorted into the right category for over 500 million ePaper readers on YUMPU.

My reason for sharing this personal and touching moment is this. I want to share a book with you that just blew me away, not just the personal experience. So please buy this book and if you have a child in your family circle, then read it with them or let them read it to you. Equally, you will not be disappointed if you decide to read on your own - whatever age you are. It is so beautiful and magical and is now one of my favourite books of all time – and it’s a children’s, adults and everyone book. However, I do agree with the views on the font. This will make it harder for younger children to read. I bought this for my little darling's birthday in July, and she tells me at the grand old age of 8, it is her “..favourite book in the world ever”. My brother then informs me that this precious little one brought the book to school so she could read to the class as part of the Christmas treat's they were allowed. Not to miss out on this moment I asked her to read to me too over the Christmas holidays, and this fabulous experience goes down as one of my most special moments in the “world - ever”. Enter the world of Charlie's four unlikely friends, discover their story and their most important life lessons. The boy, the mole, the fox and the horse have been shared millions of times online - perhaps you've seen them? They've also been recreated by children in schools and hung on hospital walls. They sometimes even appear on lamp posts and on cafe and bookshop windows. Perhaps you saw the boy and mole on the Comic Relief T-shirt, Love Wins? Forgotten the title or the author of a book? Our BookSleuth is specially designed for you. Visit BookSleuth a quiet, meaningful collection of comforting thoughts and lovely art. not exactly the most profound of sentiments, but i feel like, if read at the right moment, it really could be quite impactful.

Here, you will find them together in this book of Charlie's most-loved drawings, adventuring into the Wild and exploring the thoughts and feelings that unite us all. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox, and the Horse is a hopeful book suitable for both young and adult readers. Growing up, my parents always taught me the importance of virtue, hope, love, and friendship; as an adult, constantly faced with growing responsibilities and crushing hardships just seem to make it difficult to remember those messages sometimes. This book made me remember those lessons again; it felt like I was taking a break from the harshness of life for a while. It’s not even the type of book I usually read, but I know I will be reading this to my kid in the future one day. We always want kids and young adults to grow up with kindness and hope in their hearts; bring positive change to the world. But we can’t leave it all to them. We, as an adult, also has a role to play in this. Be the right individual to impart the light of virtue to them. Be grateful, be hopeful, be kind. Digital Reads A Curse For True Love : the thrilling final book in the Once Upon a Broken Heart series i am a monster. my dreams aren't coming true, my ship's not coming in, 'at least i have my health' doesn't apply, i'm growing old and bitter, and platitudes really only work for people with vanilla froyo problems. Enter the world of Charlie's four unlikely friends, discover their story and their most important life lessons.

The story is so simple, beautiful, and adorned with such gorgeous phraseology and meaningful words that will blow your mind for its simplicity and beauty. The wonderful illustrations are a feast for the eyes and match the dialogue between these 4 adorable characters - perfectly. Best to list some of my favourite quotes that add so much to the meaning of life. I'm sure you will have a list too....I deeply enjoyed reading this story as much as my children enjoyed listening to it and looking at the pictures. The moral of the story is heartfelt, teaching love and acceptance. It highlights feelings of loneliness and sadness but that we don’t have to stay there, we have happiness in those we surround ourself with. I wish I could dislike it, because I have a very cold and mean soul and it would be very on brand for me to hate something that Chris Evans, Captain America himself, called the most beautiful book/Christmas gift possible and the marketing copy calls “hope in uncertain times.” I spent a sunny Autumnal morning reading this book and honestly it could not have been more perfect. But, definitely a book to leaf through, read the wisdom, be in awe of the beautiful drawings,revisit so keep it close on your table, and be captured by the cute friendship between the boy, the mole (personally I liked the mole best, because of the humor in its statements), the fox and the horse in the beautiful drawings. Okay, 3.6 for me. Tell us why you liked or disliked the book; using examples and comparisons is a great way to do this.

It is impossible not to like this book. It’s entirely made up of charming illustrations and great handwriting and beautiful sentences and jokes about cake. It gives you zero chance to dislike it. The boy, the mole, the fox and the horse have been shared millions of times online - perhaps you've seen them? They've also been recreated by children in schools and hung on hospital walls. They sometimes even appear on lamp posts and on cafe and bookshop windows. Perhaps you saw the boy and mole on the Comic Relief T-shirt, Love Wins? This isn't directly related to the book itself but the author is a self-proclaimed Evangelist who has recently found Jesus Christ after being an atheist all his life. He has been speaking publicly about this before he published his book and has been previously described as the most famous evangelist in the UK. It does tie in with the very abstract clichés found in the book itself. I'm cynical about writers who talk about love and kindness and righteousness from the perspective of religion. We should not be teaching children that love and kindness stem from an omniscient being who made us in his image but simply because it's the right thing to do for the greater good, for a better, richer, greener planet.It doesn´t downplay serious topics or has any moralizing dramedy soap opera trigger like other genre examples This book is so beautiful it almost makes you want to weep. If you are looking for a thoughtful and stunning book as a present for Christmas then look no further - it’s GORGEOUS! This is a wonderful story of unlikely friendships and love which has some fantastic illustrations some of which a a bit reminiscent of E H Shepard’s Winnie the Pooh drawings. Love, freendship and kindness - this buik spikks a universal leid.' - Bear Grylls on The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse A wunnerfu wark o ert and a wunnerfu windae intae the human hert.' - Richard Curtis on The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse This is the kind of book that you read in 20 minutes and then immediately hand to someone else, who then wants to lend your copy to someone but can’t because they aren’t a monster and instead buys 10 copies to keep on hand as gifts that seem personal but really aren’t.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop