Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Whirlpool Tahiti Airjet, 180 X 66 CM, 2-4 Persons, Round, Gray

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Whirlpool Tahiti Airjet, 180 X 66 CM, 2-4 Persons, Round, Gray

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fifth step: when the desired time is set, push the power saving button again. The LED waiting time will light up steadily and the function will start when the function is activated. After setting, the screen will flash the current temperature and time alternately. Is it a good time to have an inflatable spa you can hop into at home? Absolutely. I suppose the only thing I would say is that if you’re considering purchasing one for yourself, you should consider how much you will use it first and work out how much that may cost you long term. I also have to note that I had reservations about the amount of water and energy it used to get the spa up and running. And because you aren’t given chlorine or anything to keep the water fresh after use, I’ve been using the spa water on my plants since. When I asked the team behind the Lay-Z Spa about keeping water bacteria-free, they suggested using a chlorine floater and chlorine tablets to help with that, so there is an option available, which is good. It heats up to 40°C (104°F), so you can keep warm and relaxed regardless of the outside temperature.

Press the blue center button to turn on the light. Press again to change the lighting mode. To turn off press and hold the blue center button for 3 seconds. It is important that you maintain the health of your water using chemicals. If chemicals are not used in the water this can lead to a bacteria build up that can cause skin problems and deteriorate the spa.The air jets are kind of loud when you turn them on, but not enough to disrupt conversation, and the light-up feature on the Hollywood model of the Lay-Z Spa is a really fun time when you have guests over. The AirJet system features 120 jets which release bubbles from the bottom of the spa to create a warm, bubbling hot tub environment. These soothing bubbles will help you relax and unwind right from the comfort of your home.

I love it -because this is exactly what they have done, a touch of luxury for low / middle income people too. Thanyou Intek The hot tub has 61 extra-strong massage airjets that help with muscle relaxation, blood circulation, relieving muscular tension, and stress relief. The pump has been maintained, has been covered and not exposed to the elements. The spa has been regularly refilled with clean water, the filter replaced on a weekly basis, the spa cleaned daily in summer (high use) and twice weekly in winter (low use) with a magicvac (ergonomic cleaning Vac) and the correct chemicals have been used in the spa water. The size is too small and it will barely hold 2 adults. The depth is acceptable but the sides won't take any weight - they are inflatable after all. The water takes SO LONG to get to a t ... Read more emperature where it is usable and never gets to a temperature that would be called hot (unless you pour jugful's of boiling water into it). The air bubbles are very noisy but not at all massaging or relaxing - an annoyance if anything. Heating up the water in the spa takes a long bloody time (unsurprisingly), but once it’s warm, it’s a really cozy experience. I was worried about how comfortable an inflatable spa could really be, but the Lay-Z Spa really impressed me there. While there are no actual seats inside the tub, the base of the spa is soft enough that your butt is totally comfy during spa time. Not that I could really sit on the floor long, anyway. I was too short to reach comfortably, so I sat on my legs – which also worked.First step: press the power saving button and the display will start flashing, and the LED heating time will start flashing. Unlike the lids on previous Lay-Z-Spa® models, which sat on the water's surface, this Lay-Z-Spa® lid fits snugly inside the cover of the hot tub. This improves insulation, helping to maintain water temperature when the spa has been switched off. It's worth noting that the lid should be placed inside the cover before inflation as the hole is too small for a fully inflated lid to fit through. If you want to cut the cost of heating your Lay-Z-Spa®, an undamaged lid is absolutely essential. Illuminate your spa sessions with the official Lay-Z-Spa Underwater LED Light. Compatible with all of our Lay-Z-Spa hot tubs from 2018 onwards, you can now add a splash of colour to your hot tub like never before.

Third step: when the desired time is set, push the power saving button again. The display will start flashing and the LED waiting time will start flashing. Filters should be cleaned after every use using water to remove any small particles of debris. If the filters are used for too long they will change colour and deteriorate, meaning the health of the water is not being maintained effectively. Dirty filters can also cause E02 errors to appear on the pump. If you are unable clean the filters these should be replaced. It would be really good if it beeped when it reached 40°C to let me know it’s ready, even if it was smart connected to an app on phone, to control the temperature, that would be great. Second step: use the temperature adjustment buttons to set the heating time range from 1 hour to 999 hours.IMPORTANT: this operation is not an automatic cycle. After the heating time finishes, the function will end. If the customer wants the same for the day after, they have to repeat the above steps for the new cycle.

The Tahiti’s unique built-in Multicolour LED Lighting System can be activated to match your mood so you can easily transform any spa session into a spectacular light show. Great for relaxing by yourself or with family and friends, the Tahiti can get the party started or let you drift into a state of total serenity. Energy Saving Timer It was very easy to set up and connect. I found I just had to watch a couple of YouTube videos and not bother reading the manual! YouTube videos are great, although there is some variation between models, for instance, the Tahiti has an additional hose for another outlet.The Lay-Z-Spa Tahiti has a built-in AirJet™ massage system which has been thoughtfully designed to help deliver many hydro-therapy benefits. At a touch of a button, the 81 all-encompassing AirJets will come to life to provide a stimulating body-massage which stimulates blood circulation, helping the body to recover faster. (*pre 2021) 40°C Rapid Heating System The Energy Saving Timer function lets you decide when your spa heats up. This not only means the spa is at optimum temperature for when you return home from a busy day at work, it also saves money by only heating up when you need it to. Premium Duraplus™ Material The Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub is advertised as being able to comfortably fit up to 4 adults. Fourth step: use the temperature adjustment buttons to set the waiting time range from 1 hour to 999 hours.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop