Ocean Bottle - Recycled Stainless Steel Drinks Reusable Water Bottle - Eco-Friendly & Reusable - Forest Green - 500ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Ocean Bottle - Recycled Stainless Steel Drinks Reusable Water Bottle - Eco-Friendly & Reusable - Forest Green - 500ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As always, thank you to you all for your ongoing support of us all at Ocean Bottle and our shared Mission. The Ocean Bottle is THE best reusable water bottle, not only is it high quality and superbly functional but the business model used to create each bottle has the potential to cut plastic pollution in the ocean massively. The production process for each bottle involves the use of recycled and upcycled plastic, which would otherwise have been floating in our oceans. The ascetics and the ethics of this bottle make it easy to market to your customers. This bottle’s design has so may unique selling points, that make it stand out as a world class reusable bottle. Features include a cup, easy carry loop, anti-leak lid, fully insulated and the ocean plastic base to stop banging on hard surfaces, (which includes smart chip inside - see video for more about this!) In addition it has been made to be dishwasher safe and durable to it can be reused over and over. Vlora Salihi, Head of Sales at Tony's Chocolonely, shared Tony's mission to achieve 100% slave-free chocolate on a global scale. She delved into Tony’s 5 sourcing principles, illustrating a transformative example that is reshaping the landscape of the cocoa industry. If you’re buying a reusable water bottle with the intention of becoming more environmentally friendly, it doesn’t get more sustainable than the S’wheat bottle. The S’wheat is a reusable plant-based water bottle made from wheat straw and bamboo. The wheat straw is the stalk part of cereal plants which remains after they’ve been harvested. Usually, wheat straw would be used as biofuel, animal feed or burnt in the open - causing pollutant emissions. I’m a long time fan of Chilly’s Original Bottle and I’ll admit I was dismissive when the Series 2 bottles first came out. They’re objectively less attractive than the classic design of the Series 1, with a more rugged, squat appearance and a loop handle. But I’m here to tell you I’m a convert.

Our award winning Ocean Bottle has been designed with K8 Design. Features include a dual opening to pour drinks and ice into and clean easily, hot and cold insulation, dishwasher proof and an easy carry loop. Plus it’s recyclable and part made from recycled ocean plastic. Binchotan Charcoal (also used in high-end barbecuing) not only filters out impurities like chemicals and metals but also imparts healthy minerals like potassium. Tangibly, this means tap water is eradicated of bad smells and tastes like bottled water. It takes around eight hours to do so, meaning you’ll get the best results filling it the night before. S’wheat is the most environmentally friendly reusable water bottle, because it is made from biodegradable plant-based materials, bamboo and wheat straw, which would otherwise have been agricultural waste. The company also plants a tree with every sale, takes plastic out of the oceans and donates a percentage of its profit to protect sea life. Ocean Bottle’s charity partners operate in places such as the Philippines, India, and Malaysia, where they pay people fair living wages to collect plastic waste and bring it to centers where it can be properly recycled.I’m often a little wary of water bottles with straws because I’ve previously found they become rather unhygienic. This water bottle uses antimicrobial drinking surfaces and a stainless steel telescopic straw, which comes with its own cleaning brush. It’s just as well, since it can’t go in the dishwasher.

It is important to think about what you will be using the bottle for, as well as the materials used and if they are environmentally friendly,” says Byrne. She notes that the main reason people choose to buy a reusable water bottle is to cut down on single-use plastic and help the environment, so it makes sense to choose a bottle that is environmentally friendly, like the plant-based S’wheat bottle.The Ocean Bottle is the most innovative eco alternative to single-use plastic bottles on the market. Created to not only be the best bottle for the end-user but also to create a solution to STOP the flow of plastic into our oceans. The plastic which is used on the outside of the bottle is 100% recycled plastic and upcycled plastic which was saved from our oceans Some water bottles are dishwasher safe but it is still important to clean the smaller parts with a toothbrush or bottle brush, especially those with built-in straws. If not washed properly, bacteria like E. Coli can grow inside water bottles and lead to gastroenteritis. Mould can also start forming in unwashed bottles. How long can you keep water in a reusable water bottle? We work with collectors on the front lines of the ocean plastic crisis in Brazil, Egypt, Haiti, Ghana, India, Indonesia and The Philippines, but we need your help taking part in the solution to turn off the ocean-plastic tap.

The Ocean Bottle is a water bottle that will last you a lifetime! This bottle has a simple, sleek design and can easily adapt to all of your drinking preferences.Now I’ve got the negatives out of the way, I can talk about why I love the bottle. I have it in taupe, shown above. The powdered body is top and tailed by stainless steel bands with a small logo at the bottom. The lid has a large handle which can be grabbed with a whole fist and under that is what they call their ‘Chug Cap’. It’s a shatter-resistant plastic lid with a large chug opening in the middle for gulping water on the go. Unlike other sports bottles, it’s also beautifully designed. I love the blue linen colour (shown above). The powdered coating means it doesn’t slip, even with sweaty hands, and the ridged edging on the lid makes the cap easy to twist off. The rather large branding down the side is a turn off for me, though at least it’s subtle in colour. That said, Lululemon is a prestigious fitness brand which I imagine many would be proud to show off. Stainless steel is a reasonable option for a sustainable water bottle as it’s 100 per cent recyclable. Plastic uses oil and water in the production and releases carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas, but can be more environmentally friendly if it is recycled. I adore the Yeti Rambler, but I couldn’t put it higher on this list because it’s so heavy. The lightest 532 ml version weighs 462g empty. For context, the S’wheat weighs almost half that, at 250g, and Chilly’s Series 2 bottles weigh 390g. Half a kilo may still not sound very heavy, but it sure will take its toll on weaker wrists. We work with collectors on the front lines of the ocean plastic crisis in Brazil, Egypt, Haiti, Ghana, India,

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop