The 1950s Spanking Chronicles: True Spanking Stories from the Fifties, Volume 1: True Accounts from the Nineteen-Fifties, the Golden Age of Spanking:

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The 1950s Spanking Chronicles: True Spanking Stories from the Fifties, Volume 1: True Accounts from the Nineteen-Fifties, the Golden Age of Spanking:

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I was speechless – two or three? How come I got eight? And ‘love taps’. My bottom told me very firmly that swats five and six were hard and the last two about as hard as she could manage. I am sure Val enjoyed paddling me. These are REAL episodes from my life; what happens in my stories actually happened in the real world, so I’m not really in control of the length of the accounts because I am writing - quite literally - what took place!” She'd warned him her period was approaching. It wasn't an excuse. Life and business continued. She appreciated his decision. She deserved this beating. Needed it. Her constant delivery of pain ceased.

His hardness drove her pride sky high. Her sex soared up the window, lifting her mind over the city. Flying on his flawless love, she flung her arms wide against the glass, and screamed, "I love you." The sobbing didn’t as the heat sank in, and pain exploded, she just wailed and wailed.”Now up you get… and straight to bed young lady, AND stay there… Once you have stopped crying I don’t want to hear another peep out of you…do you hear? Or you will be going over my knee again… Okay it’s done!” I collected my magazine and sat (carefully) in the lounge with Val until my own mum joined us again. Val looked over and smiled at me once or twice, probably knowing my bum was stinging pretty good. I’m sure she had a lot of spanking experience, probably when her kids were a bit younger. Most women paddling a boy for the first time would have gone much easier to start with, but Val had the measure just right. Well, maybe she could have gone a little easier – I still had a mark on my behind three days later when we flew home.I would get a few more spankings from Kate after she became my stepmother, but that first spanking from her holds a special place in my heart. The spit in her mouth had gone, her knees went weak as she saw Mummy swell before her taking a deep breath. Her eyebrow lifted and vanished beneath her fringe. She sat down, and opened the envelope. On the Sunday morning, Val’s husband asked me if I’d like to join him to go to a ‘coffee meet’ in the Mustang. The other kids my age were not bothered about such things and so we set off, just me and him. That Mustang sounded so sweet – I felt like a movie star.

She shivered as he returned, carrying their white oak punishment paddle. Six smooth holes drilled through it increased its speed, boosting its pain delivery. His promise powering her, she hung on his next words. When Denise’s spanking was over and she returned to the spot where she had been standing, Kate looked at me and said: “Your turn, young man.” I was standing about 10ft away, but the walk to that bench felt like one of those dreams in which you are walking toward a destination but never get any closer to it. My head was spinning – I felt scared, embarrassed, and exhilarated, all at the same time.

His kind choice had stung sense into her without great discomfort. She deserved whatever he prescribed. His moderate discipline drove her determination to support him with excellence tonight. Count the swats out loud, young man – and don’t lose count, or we start over!” It occurred to me at that point that I had no idea how many swats I was going to get. No number had been mentioned that I could recall. Val didn’t waste any time. The paddle was tapped briefly against my bum, and I held my breath and stared at the wall in front of me.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop