Venture All Stars Duo Lite Baby Playpen - Multi-Award Winning Play Pen for Babies and Toddlers - Includes Play Mats & Activity Panel

£59.975
FREE Shipping

Venture All Stars Duo Lite Baby Playpen - Multi-Award Winning Play Pen for Babies and Toddlers - Includes Play Mats & Activity Panel

RRP: £119.95
Price: £59.975
£59.975 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While the playpen is roomy enough for my baby to move about in comfortably, I do think it has a relatively short shelf life overall, particularly for larger, more active toddlers. Not yet fully crawling but getting more mobile by the day, I was keen to see if this playpen would be handy during independent playtime when I needed to get things done around the house or simply go to the loo undisturbed. Our verdict on the Venture All Stars Duo Baby Playpen

A baby playpen gives your baby a safe place to play, while always under your watchful eye. The self-contained units are usually made from wood, plastic, or metal. Most baby playpens are lightweight, so they can be easily carried around the house and stored. Ignite your child's imagination with the 14 push-fit panels that effortlessly assemble into a sturdy and captivating playpen. The playpen features an array of interactive elements, including stars, moons, and engaging activity panels. Watch as your little one's curiosity is sparked and their cognitive abilities are nurtured through play. I personally haven’t found the suction cups to be an issue, mainly because the rectangular shape of the playpen keeps all the parts firmly in place. The playpen is also positioned in the corner of my living room between the wall and sofa, which keeps it stable. There's plenty to think about when it comes to both the style and the design. You may prefer a wooden playpen or a material like metal for aesthetic and durability reasons, or a plastic playpen may be preferable as it's often lighter and easier to move and clean. Immerse your little one in a vibrant world of play and discovery with the All Stars DUO Baby Playpen in a captivating blue and white colorway. Designed to ensure their safety and foster their development, this playpen offers an exciting and secure environment for children aged 6 months and older. Prepare for endless moments of joy as your child explores and learns within the All Stars DUO Baby Playpen.The All Star HEX playpen is made with strong durable materials that are non toxic, meeting the requirements of British Safety Standard BSEN1227:2010? to guarantee you a quality product that you?ll be happy with. The playpen is large and comfortable for your baby or toddler to play and learn, and has enough room for all baby?s essential toys. Features: Some playpens come with toys attached, some with padded flooring and others with overhead canopys suitable for outdoor use. Consider how you plan to use your pen and what features you and your baby will benefit from most. Size: Consider how much space you have for your baby's playpen. If you space is limited, you might want to invest in a small pen or a collapsible design that can be stored away when not in use. If you intend to have your playpen up at all times, you might opt for a larger design that fits with your interior scheme. The activity panel is varied enough to remain interesting even after six months of use and the play mat is comfortable for babies to play on.

Yes! It’s made of plastic, so the panels are easy to wipe down with a cloth, although I’ve found it hasn’t actually attracted much dirt since first use other than some dust on top of the panels. We know as with all baby-related items, like baby blankets and baby changing bags, there's tons to choose from and it can be hard to know where to start. As Mum to a one-year-old, I wasn’t sure which camp I sat in when I was given the Venture All Stars Duo Baby Playpen to try when my daughter was eight months old. These are better for smaller spaces and are very easy to keep clean. These tend to be durable, which is great if you're planning to have more than one child. Do I need a baby playpen?Safety-wise, the Venture All Stars Duo conforms to British Safety Standard BS EN 1227 EN 71. It’s also made of non-toxic, food-grade HDPE, which is BPA-free. Another tester said, "I have used the product both inside the house and also outside during the heatwave with my 12 month old. I love the fact it has a zip flap for baby to go in and out of when they want to but also can be closed when you need them to maintain in the play pen. The design is lovely and looks great in the home. My baby loved playing in it and found the padded base really beneficial especially when using it outside. My baby loves the mesh sides and putting her face and hands on them and playing peek a boo. Using the product during the heatwave was great as I was able to be outside and play with my little one whilst keeping her in the shade." The Venture All Stars playpen is the epitome of the ?All Stars? range. Perfect for use both indoors and outdoors, the playpen is strong enough for to take anything your little ones can throw at it! Toddlers and babies can find hours of enjoyment with integrated toys and the added bonus large play mats and plastic balls as well as enough room for all of their own toys!

If you’re looking for more than a playpen the All Stars HEX is for you. It’s innovative design means it can be become so much more than a playpen. You need a safety gate? Simply remove the gate panel and used the provided fixings to secure it to the wall when you need it. Need to divide a room? Simply unattach one side of one of the panels, unfold the playpen to suit your space and fix to the wall.

I personally prefer the playpens with plastic or mesh sides, especially for children who are practising walking or pulling themselves up as they are less likely to hurt themselves if they fall into the sides,' Durrant adds. 'If you’re fortunate enough to have a large space at home for a playpen, there are plastic playpens made up of panels that connect together and are great for making large play areas.' What age are baby playpens suitable for? Usage: If you're investing in a playpen, think about how often you'll use it and if it's a product you want to last you years to come. Many playpens today grow with your baby, starting out as bassinets to see them through the sleepy newborn stage before transforming into a play area for toddlers. Important: Avoid buying a used playpen if possible, as over the years, several popular baby playpens have been recalled. It's better to buy a new one to keep your baby completely safe or at least research the second-hand model you are buying to make sure that they are still deemed safe for use.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop