Povestea Ta A Inceput Demult

Povestea Ta A Inceput Demult

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Cu toţii ştim povestea lui Hănsel şi Gretel, care sunt păcăliţi şi lăsaţi să se rătăcească în pădurea întunecată. Îngrijorat că nu vor mai găsi niciodată drumul de întoarcere, Hănsel lasă în urma lui prin pădure o dâră de firimituri de pâine, ca să se asigure că se vor putea întoarce cu bine acasă ”. Phobias, anger, depression, mental illness of all sorts require treatment, from real experts. You cannot read a book and resolve these issues on your own. Even if the book contains evidence based exercises (as this book does) that can be helpful, you still need a person skilled in therapy to walk you through.

Descriere - Povestea ta a inceput demult. Cum sa vindeci traumele familiale mostenite - Mark Wolynn sonra ruhların var olabileceğine hiç inanmayan biri olarak kitap bu yönüyle biraz itici de geldi bana. Elimden geldiğince dikkatli okumaya devam ederek ruhçuluk barındırıp barındırmadığını düşündüm. Barındırmadığını ama okurlarına ve danışanlarına tavsiye ettiği ritüellerle psikoterapistin yanlış anlaşılabileceğine karar verdim. Bir insanın kendisine yöneltilen doğru sorularla kendi kendine çıkarabileceği teselli verici bir takım gerçekleri bu tür ritüellerle hatırlatmak da bir yol olabilir belki ama bana pek tekin gelmedi doğrusu. I thought when I started the book I would be giving it more stars. I'm a school psychologist and a PREPaRE trainer (school crisis work) and do a lot of reading about trauma. My orientation tends to be more in the cognitive behavioral area however I deeply believe in the purpose of narrative in therapy and that how we tell our stories matters. That being said, a lot of this book really got under my skin and made me say "a psychologist should know better"... except Mark Wolynn is not a psychologist. He does have a lot of training in a lot of areas, but this explains why a lot of his language in the book is pretty out of touch with current research and standards. But, I'll get to that. Veți citi despre un angajat cu experiență care ia decizii financiare nepotrivite, repetând, fără să știe, istoria tătălui său. Tatăl fusese un parior „ratat” pe care el nici nu avuse cu adevărat șansa să îl cunoască. M-a impresionat și povestea unei tinere cu depresie care a vrut să se sinucidă prin „evaporare”. Ulterior a aflat că bunica ei supraviețuise camerelor de gazare de la Auschwitz. Sau cazul unui băiat care avea insomnii și se trezea cuprins de senzații inexplicabile de frig. Nu știa că unchiul său murise înghețat. Mark Wolynn vorbește și despre metoda limbajului-nucleu, o practică pe care eu o folosesc de ceva vreme.Su autor es Mark Wolynn quien ha hecho sus investigaciones sobre el trauma familiar heredado, de lo cual trata este libro de muy fácil lectura y comprensible. Se apoya en diferentes ramas del conocimiento, entre ellas la epigenética, para buscar dar respuesta del porque de diferentes comportamientos, enfermedades y miedos, los cuales, por experiencias de nuestros antepasados o personas cercanas pudieron quedar grabados en las células germinales que nos dieron origen. Așa cum Franz Ruppert identifică 3 categorii majore de traume și Mark Wolynn vorbește despre 4 teme inconștiente care întrerup fluxul vieții: Rubbish. I had such high expectations for this book, yet it ended up being nothing but pseudoscience with invented (?) stories of his magically cured patients. It was through language that I entered the world of psychology. Both as a student and then as a clinician, I had little interest in tests and theories and models of behaviour. Instead, I heard language.”

Amintiți-vă, Așa Cum Am Descoperit În Capitolul 5, Mulți Dintre Noi Păstrăm Doar Amintiri Care Ne Împiedică Să Fim Din Nou Răniți, A life completely devoid of trauma, as we're learning, is highly unlikely. Traumas do not sleep, even with death, but, rather, continue to look for the fertile ground of resolution in the children of the following generations. Fortunately, human beings are resilient and are capable of healing most types of trauma. This can happen at any time during our lives. We just need the right insights and tools.I’m a therapist and read a lot of self help books and this is probably the worst one I’ve ever read. The author (who seems to have no therapy degree and does not appear to practice under any licensing board) takes research on epigenetics and intergenerational trauma and starts making very wild claims and conclusions about what he thinks this research means for trauma healing. It’s comical the amount of times in this book that someone was spontaneously healed from their chronic depression or years of obsessive thoughts just by “discovering” that a distant relative or ancestor experienced some sort of trauma that loosely relates to their experience. As someone who’s practiced therapy over 10 years - be wary of anyone who claims to be able to offer spontaneous healing. It just doesn’t happen that way very often. the main point the author wants to drill through his readers, in which he truly believes, despite any evidence whatsoever, is that there is a way, through “genetics”, that a relative of yours, any generation, can give you their trauma. literally, if they lived a situation, like a war, or other horrid circumstances, that they can pass you their symptoms exactly, even the age of when it started! and so that’s how you get it. that’s it. pretty simple huh?

The Jungian theories about inherited memories are not well supported. I completely buy that some major trauma that happened 3 generations ago is still probably having an effect on my family, but not because our genes carry the memory forward. Instead, it is the behavioral and emotional response that the people in the family exhibit that passes down the effect. finally, i would like to mention that obviously Mark Wolyyn is not!!! a doctor!!! he doesn’t give proper disclaimers for that, or explanations on how he learned or got these conclusions from. he mentions in the first lines of the book he works (or owns?) an "institute”, and later that is a "clinician" but he is not!! a doctor, psychologist or psychiatrist. ca și copiii din poveste, uneori ne rătăcim prea adânc în propria noastră pădure de frici și de dureri. Uneori, în loc să fim atenți la cuvinte, sau să ne găsim un om care să ne ghideze să le înțelegem, ajungem să apelăm la medicamente, mâncare, alcool, ţigări, sex, prea multă muncă, prea multe cluburi și tot așa. Dar drumurile astea nu ne duc niciodată înapoi la noi. Yeah, so my suspicions about this being a lot of pseudoscience the author himself doesn't seem to grasp fully, and over which he would exercise some "handwavium" to make it fit his narrative, does seem to have panned out.A través de esta lectura pude encontrar palabras para darle sentido a sentimientos e ideas atoradas o que no había sido consciente de su existencia, permitiendo que brotaran; con este ejercicio me doy cuenta que el regalo más grande para nuestra especie es el lenguaje: Igualmente como si fuera siguiendo un camino de migas de pan, descubrí el momento cuando me desconecte de mi cuerpo para no sentir dolor, entonces es allí donde debo reiniciar esta reparación, por decirlo de alguna manera. moreover, the author believes that just by him explaining that, people can heal. because if now they know that the source of their suicidal tendencies, anxiety, depression, insomnia, you name it, was their great-great-uncle, they can “make peace with their family history” and it just goes away. 🙂 Din momentul concepției, experiența trăită în pântecul matern ne modelează creierul și pune bazele personalității, temperamentului afectiv și capacității de gândire superioară. ” Avem o memorie celulară care reține emoțiile puternice. Acele emoții trăite în urma unor experiențe chiar și până la a treia sau a patra generație.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop