Crafty Portable Vaporizer

Crafty Portable Vaporizer

RRP: £8.49
Price: £4.245
£4.245 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Herbonaut is a review and discussion platform that highly values honesty, integrity, and objectivity.

The wide-open draw of the Crafty+ also doesn’t have you feeling like you’re sucking on a frozen milkshake-like with the original Arizer Solo 2. The hybrid of conduction and convection heating is still there, but the heater seems to keep up with heavy pulls much better and provide a little more ‘oomph’ than before. You can also use the included dosing capsule to keep the inside of the oven clean, and soak the capsule in isopropyl alcohol when it gets dirty. I rate the flavor of the CRAFTY+ and MIGHTY just right behind pure convection vaporizers with an all-glass vapor path like the Firefly 2.

Thanks for checking out my site, and as always, if you have any questions about the Crafty, Mighty, or any other vaporizer, feel free to comment below.

With all conduction vaporizers that I tested, the flavor deteriorates after the first couple of hits. Crafty Plus– The Crafty+ vaporizer uses one internal lithium-ion battery, which usually gives me an average of four to six 10 to 12-minute sessions on a full charge. And huge clouds that hit like a truck are always going to smell more than smaller clouds, obviously. The CRAFTY+ has the potential to produce huge clouds that hit like a truck (I wonder how many times I will repeat this statement in this review, but it really is one of the strongest points of the CRAFTY+).

Storz and Bickel is the only vaporizer manufacturer that I know of, that has vaporizers with official governmental medical certifications and other 3rd party safety certifications. The new battery life is a huge step up from the previous Crafty lineup which struggled to put out 4-5 sessions per cycle. Second to almost none, the Crafty+ knocks it out of the park, and if you’re serious about performance, the Crafty+ is guaranteed to satisfy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop