DORK DIARIES X 12 2020 SHRINPA

DORK DIARIES X 12 2020 SHRINPA

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Although they went through a series of challenges (trust issues, the DOD and so on), they remain so faithful and loyal... and that's the magic of this book Book 6: The school dance is coming up, and Brandon is getting and acting weird. He keeps humiliating her and not going on "dates" anymore. But who's actually behind the scenes? And can Nikki fix everything before the dance? She gets a reality TV show, has fans for a band, gets kissed by her crush, gets to keep the puppy, and STILL complains about how unpopular she is and how annoying her family is. Which, I think I what bothers me the most, the fact that she is so ungrateful for her parents, who only try to raise her well, and her sister who most of the time, just wants to cheer her up. BOOK 3: This book is about Nikki signing up for a talent competition, and Nikki gathers a band with her friends. Everybody seems to be talented, and with Nikki as lead singer, she must carry the team through the contest. Although there might be a slight little accident, Nikki soon realizes it puts the contest in a bad spot. Can Nikki find a way to fix it, or will her pop star career end before it even started?

Dork Diaries x 12 2020 flex box - Bookstation Dork Diaries x 12 2020 flex box - Bookstation

I enjoyed these books when I was younger. But when I was older I realised how poorly written this was. A high rated, stereotypical storyline that follows a girl who complains way too much. She gossips about how horrible the CCPs are but she is a mean girl herself. She frightens her sister about the tooth fairy, spent all her father day present money on things for herself, cares only about Brandon and doesn't focus on her grades or school life. She also talks about her family in a disrespectful way like they are all crazy and she doesn't act her supposedly age which is 14. All the books are basically this: BRANDON. Rachel Renee Russell is the #1 New York Times Best Selling author of the book series, DORK DIARIES, and the upcoming, THE MISADVENTURES OF MAX CRUMBLY to be released on June 7, 2016. This collectible boxed set chronicles the oh-so-fabulous life of Nikki Maxwell as she navigates the halls of middle school, mean girls, BFF drama and first crushes. From the first not-so-fabulous adventure, to the interactive How to Dork Your Diary, to the latest escapade, these books are filled with dorktastic fun! Get your dork on with the ultimate Dork Diaries boxed set! This complete collection contains books one through nine (including three-and-a-half) in the wildly popular New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling Dork Diaries series!Enjoy three installments together of the New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries series about Nikki Maxwell, who chronicles the highs and lows of middle school life in her diaries with text and art!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop