Lao Gan Ma Laoganma Crispy Chilli in Oil 210 g (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Discover your new favourite chilli oil today with the extensive Lao Gan Ma range available at Oriental Mart.

You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. It’s thick and needs to be thinned with water or broth which makes it the ideal base for stir fry sauces or marinades.

Foolishly, I think the peanuts make for an extra layer of crunchiness but they turned out to be soggy and oil-soaked. Lao Gan Ma is one of the most popular chilli sauce brands in China and has become renowned for its great-quality products across the world. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Lao Gan Ma is the original chile crisp before chile crisp became a front-and-center ingredient of mainstream chefs and publications like David Chang and Bon Appetit.

Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. In 2021, as people looked for a way to make their home-cooked meals more exciting during pandemic lockdowns in the UK, online retailer Sous Chef said Lao Gan Ma sales were up 1,900%. Instructions for Use: LGM brand’s crispy chilli oil is the most popular chilli sauce in this product range. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.

I add jalapenos to a lot of stuff, including food that’s never seen a jalapeno before, so I’m definitely a fan of spicy, and a new, to me, spicy crisp-oil with a lot of fun ingredients hooks me immediately so thank you! The crispy bits add a satisfying crunch, turning a simple bowl into a spicy and flavorful masterpiece. It must not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of The Secret, nor without due acknowledgement. It has spicy with a hint of sweetness and has loads of caramelized chilies, crunchy soy beans, and garlic.

The aromatic oil and crispy bits infuse your veggies and proteins with a spicy kick that elevates the entire dish. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. There’s also the addition of fermented soybeans (which add a nice bit of funk), some Sichuan peppercorn for a mild tingling sensation, and — this is important — some MSG for even more umami. Every product featured in The Strategist is rigorously selected by our (obsessive and unbiased) editors.

She spent her childhood hungry, and survived the Great Chinese Famine by eating plant roots, according to a biography in What’s On Weibo.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop