Cute Snail Soap Dispenser for Kitchen Bathroom etc. (120ML) (Brown)

£6.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While you're getting your hands squeaky clean, why not treat your home to some of these cleaning products with jaw-dropping results?

The spray mechanisms work great; so often you'll find that the spray nozzle is the weakest feature of a product, but these do what they should do – squirt stuff. And if you're looking for more fun decor, we've got a whole list of cool bathroom products to spruce up your space! A unique acrylic 3D floating motion soap dispenser that'll have you and your house guests mesmerized by the dancing decor floating inside it.The opening to add more soap is really wide, so no more awkward soap transfers with drips and waste everywhere.

An adorable snail soap dispenser that'll give you an excuse to whisper "snailed it" to yourself (and anyone near you) every time you wash your hands. The only obligation accompanying this purchase is to give it a name (and fill them up with soap every now and then). I was worried about the dispenser clogging but I’ve had them for around a month now and have had no issues.It's also easy to get a little or a lot, simply depress the lever slightly for less soap, and give it a bigger press for more.

Pledge yourself to her service and she shall smile upon you, bestowing saponified blessings unto you as you partake of the Holy Rite of Lathering and Rinsing! It does have a smaller opening for the dispensing so adding just a bit of water when refilling is a good idea and it saves money without compromising quality. This snail soap dispenser has a waterproof bottom design and comes with supplies like pump and storage containers.This brand was established in 2007 and are known as the innovative leader in hygiene and cleaning industry. Many visiting friends have commented on how attractive it is, in addition to the convenience of its intended use. While the top dispenser is plastic, it is not that cheap kind that will easily break with use or start to flake. These three bottles feel sturdy and are definitely of high quality, especially considering I've knocked them over already and they're still in tact.

I love the fact that I don’t have to have two different mismatched plastic bottles on my kitchen counter. Can we just talk about how convenient it is to ~simply~ pump dish soap onto a sponge instead of needing to flip over and squeeze plastic dish soap containers? Just FYI, BuzzFeed and its publishing partners may collect a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page.

It is made of ABS plastic and is available in variety of colours (blue, pink, green, yellow and can also be customised). I wet my hands then grab the soap and the ridges of the design help me funnel any water from my hands down the side and right back into the sink. And speaking of bathroom decor, we've got you covered with some picks for bathroom wall decor that'll liven things up.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop