ACTIVO CT10 Music Player,Hi-Res Audio Player With Bluetooth Custom Equalizer Support USB DAC WIFI AptX HD (Black)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ACTIVO CT10 Music Player,Hi-Res Audio Player With Bluetooth Custom Equalizer Support USB DAC WIFI AptX HD (Black)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As your observation had served you correctly, the Android O/S does post limitation to 24/48. Such technical limitation isnotbarredby the ACTIVO device, as it is a technical matter shared amount with other audio devices running on Android O/S from other manufacturers.Serving as the hosting device, the ACTIVO Global … Or maybe the Qobuz app limits streaming audio over DLNA and or Bluetooth?, unless listeners buy a 'Qobuz connect' speaker system etc. ( Like there isn't enough wasteful technology already due to manufactures not working together effectively to implement certain universal connection systems!). Unfortunately, I wont be able to audition it before purchasing. Hence reaching out to forum members: A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.

CT10 seems to come with a built-in Tidal app and MQA capability. But to get a Tidal account, I am assuming I will still have to use a foreign VPN. Would that be very complicated on the CT10 as compared to smarphones / computers?

Audio Concierge Referral Program

In my opinion the ACTIVO CT10 is one of the most exciting portable players to be featured in our carefully curated portfolio. Offering exceptional value for money, incredible specification and a gorgeous touchscreen, the CT10 is the perfect player for anyone looking to see just what advanced mp3 players are now capable of providing. The perfect companion for anyone at School, University at work or even commuting on a daily basis, the CT10 makes for the ideal entry into high-resolution audio, where you can begin to revisit your entire music collection again and experience it like never before. The Activo sat naturally in the palm of my hand; the player was perfectly suited to ambidextrous use. While holding it in my right hand, my thumb fell naturally on the volume dial, with my index finger on the control buttons. When I shifted it to my left hand, my index finger took over volume control duties while my thumb had instant access to the controls. After using the Activo in different contexts, I wish that the dial had a knurled texture. If my right thumb was slightly sweaty, I didn’t have the same friction to move the dial easily. The same wasn’t the case when moving the dial with my left index finger. Activo There is dynamic punch, emotion and a musical interplay between the lower guitar chords in our right ear, and the melody toying with our left. Through the bass, the CT10’s presentation is responsive and deep. Control Panel - Hardware and Sounds - Sounds - Audio Devices manager - Select the "USB DAC" in the ‘Play’ tab,

Sonically I found the CT10 was more than up to the task of delivering high-resolution music without any negative sonic issues. Your choice of earphones and EQ settings will have a far greater sonic influence of the final sound than the player itself. I also used the CT10 with several Bluetooth headphones. The inclusion of aptX HD made for a wireless headphone experience that was on par with what I heard from comparable wired headphones.

There is definitely some major memory related bug occurring when importing the Qobuz music on the CT10. So maybe what has been happenning is something to do with the CT10's memory management. Maybe, after a restart, the player is looking for the offline files on the SD card when they are in fact in internel memory. There are lots and lots of hidden features up the CT10’s sleeve, making it an outstanding value proposition. I’ll need to gloss over some of those features in the name of brevity. Within the "search on Qobuz" box the font is almost invisible due to the colour being a very light grey. So It's difficult to read what's being typed. CT10 media unit is compatible with a broad variety of brands and memory capacities, as ACTIVO does not have a preferred list of microSD card manufacturers. The media unit is able to support large memory card that is available in the marketplace, and that include sizes in 400GB, 512GB, and 1TB. The most essential component is the formality of the memory card needs to be in FAT32, as it would offer a stable and compatible state for the CT10.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop