Smart Essentials 14 Day Pill & Vitamin Organizer 2 Weeks AM/PM 4 Doses a Day Travel Case Handy & Portable, Black

£8.5
FREE Shipping

Smart Essentials 14 Day Pill & Vitamin Organizer 2 Weeks AM/PM 4 Doses a Day Travel Case Handy & Portable, Black

RRP: £17.00
Price: £8.5
£8.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The snap-on lids form a tight seal to keep medication secure and each compartment interlocks to form a full week or detaches for individual days. Looking for the best and most usable pill boxes in the UK (including funky, decorative, and equally striking models)? If your loved one often forgets to take the right medication at the right time, an organiser can help.

Actually it doesn’t show it like this and they are all over the place making it difficult to know where you are for each day! This luxurious Travel Pill Organiser is supplied in a soft, attractive leather-effect case and is the perfect companion for those users that like to travel and ensure they never forget to take medication. I am so happy with my dispenser just what I need to start going back on holiday again and I can set out a whole month of medication so I can see when I need to do a repeat prescription.Another fan, Strategist’s deals editor Sam Daly, says that after two years of owning hers and taking it on “many trips — whether it’s a cross-country flight home or a birthday-weekend road trip — it’s stood up well. The unique design of the 7-Day AM/PM Push-to-Open Pill Organizer features an effective opening system that keeps pills secure and opens with minimal effort. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Having a second tray available can be an excellent idea as it aids accurate medication management enabling one tray to be pre-filled by.Days Weekly pill dispenser | breakfast, lunch, dinner | stackable rotating and customisable, with magnetic close. It just makes something really dull — grabbing a pill — feel not as dull,” she says “The effect is very Jonathan Adler–esque.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop