Never Judge a Man by His Umbrella

Never Judge a Man by His Umbrella

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He has suffered considerable press and media coverage about his knowledge of Philby and dealings with him in Beirut.

He has done everything from writing and directing to ushering and being thrown off a medieval castle by a deranged bloodsucker in the film Shadow of a Vampire. Damianista’s note 03/22/2023: Since the Hoxton Hall gig has been recorded professionally and that it will be released later this year, we cannot share the live videos we made at the gig.I say mock-modest because he must know very well that plenty of people have long hungered to know more about his adventures. This at least the second time I have read this book which is very well written, interesting and very modest about all Nicholas Elliott achieved - not much about his involvement with Philby etc but that is rather typical of the man - and the book was probably written while he was bound by the official secrets act.

By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.

No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins. In the show, MI6 intelligence officer Nicholas Elliott (played by Lewis) is left in turmoil when he discovers his colleague and close friend Kim Philby had been working as a Soviet mole and has defected to the USSR. From the cover: “The author is the son of Sir Claude Elliott, a former Head Master and Provost of Eton and a notable figure in the world of mountaineering. Cold War espionage thriller follows the defection of notorious British intelligence officer and KGB double agent, Kim Philby (Guy Pearce) through the lens of his complex relationship with MI6 colleague and close friend, Nicholas Elliott (Damian Lewis). It was such a magical night and I am ready to tell you all about how our Ginger Elvis has ruled on stage and off – he has made time for everyone, his guests and his fans, after the gig.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop