Chastity Slave (Chastiperma Book 1)

Chastity Slave (Chastiperma Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

User agrees to re-secure the device once any medical concern has been resolved and will inform the Keyholder immediately of any changes to their chastity status.

I have included an example contract which demonstrates the principles discussed so far and which can be used as a starting point. Miss L came over last Thursday, we had not seen each other in months and after much texting back and fourth and me begging her to allow me to be her foot slave she came over. But a month and more it’s been, since I was allowed to touch myself with the knowledge that I had the freedom and privilege to cum. Both the Keyholder and user agree, of their own free will, to sign this contract as confirmation of their consent to the above terms and conditions.It felt really weird for someone, especially a guy, to be touching me down there, but he was so clinical about it, and I figured they get this sort of thing all the time. Although chastity is a form of bondage well-suited to relationships with a D/s dynamic, many people who are unpartnered still enjoy power play and surrendering their sexual agency. It has been an absolutely incredible journey Tonight he is going to earn his orgasm, but only after a very long and intense thrashing that sees him submitted over the punishment bench, taking the cane and the whip before enduring a long session with the strap-on until at last they bind his wrists to the bed and ride him to their mutual ecstasy. It was more she was just playing with it like a woman who dangles her shoe, not really thinking about it, force of habit, knows i am enjoying it but has no intention of letting me out.

No matter how irritating it occasionally could be when in bed, or when walking or at the gym, it kept my hands away, and my mind swimming in frustrated arousal. Keyholder: a gender neutral term for the person who will be in charge of the relationship, often also referred to as the Mistress / Master or Dominant. And eventually, when I saw Countess Diamond post about the Locktober Club, it only took a few hours of consideration. Change country: -Select- Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U.I find it thrilling when her foot slowly inches forward until the pad of her toe comes to rest on my open eye, i dont want to close my eyes i want to see this i love seeing her long toe nail up above before the pad of her toe comes down on my eye and I know how much damage she could do if she dug those beautiful toe nails into my eyes. She found a movie to watch and motioned me with her foot to turn over, i rolled on to my back with my head at her feet and my legs facing away from he couch and she immediately place both of her feet on my face. As she has little experience with this i was telling her about how i would love it if she made me her slave and she could come over whenever she wants and have me do things for her. I also found myself checking, re-checking, and checking again how the cage looked underneath my clothes. Essentially, trying to go into 24 7 chastity training is something that’s going to be (honestly) tough at times.

The contract requires the user / submissive to hand over control of their genitals to the keyholder / dominant for a specified time period. User: The person who will wear the chastity device, relinquishing control of their genitals to the Keyholder.It is funny but serving as a foot rest can be torture in itself of course it is not as extreme as trampling but after time it adds up especially when the woman above you is restricting the free flow of oxygen into your lungs. Any chastity arrangement between two or more people in a relationship should ideally be mutually beneficial and a contract is often drawn up to share the needs/desires of each party, or as a way of committing to their ongoing relationship. People would not expect that she is the type to have a mans dick locked up with the key on her ankle. Little bits like “I don’t really want to even think of unlocking you” would give me plenty of frustrated arousal to mentally push through, squirming and shivering the entire time.

Imagine his feeling, his reaction, his gratitude when he heard her saying "all right, I am going to unlock you.Despite the enthusiasm, it is important that, as a dominant woman, you keep your role and keep control of the situation. A monthly tribute of ______________ (currency) will be transferred from the user to the Keyholder via ______________ (e. Limitations are outlined below but the safeword: __________________ [insert safeword] may be used at any time by either party which will bring immediate termination to the current activity. For those in non-cohabiting or long-distance relationships it is less likely to focus on the fulfillment of domestic duties but fortunately many services can also be rendered to the keyholder remotely. Now Miss L is 23 5ft 5 120lb African American woman and she has the most amazing size 7 feet with beautiful long toe nails and high arches.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop