The Legacies

The Legacies

RRP: £15.18
Price: £7.59
£7.59 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Garde aboard their stolen warship make their way to the West Virginia base where Setrákus waits. He is met by Setrákus Ra who tries to tell Mark he can bring Sarah back and they can fight together.

While at the convent, Marina also meets a young girl named Ella who is later revealed to be Number Ten, a younger Loric who came to earth on a separate aircraft than the other nine with her own Cêpan, Crayton. There’s even a back-patting acceptance of the single scholarship nominee, which felt believable too. Something about them rubbed me the wrong way, and I really did not like Tori's girlfriend - I felt like she was very rude and dismissive of everything Tori was going through. Plus, most of the other nominees are people we've seen around our whole lives-other seniors at schools in the Intercollegiate League we've played in field hockey or competed against in Model UN. Tori Tasso is the smart and hardworking scholarship kid, and yeah, ok, the book lays it on a little thick, with a struggling diner in Astoria and a tragic family loss.

Reading has been difficult for me lately, and I'm not sure if it's the books I'm choosing or if I'm just not focused enough but this pulled me out of a reading slump. The garde use the loralite stone to teleport across the world arming the governments with cloaking tech. The story somewhat reminds me of Gossip Girl because of wealthy vs working class and working class infiltrating the wealthy by taking part in their school and club. An elite private school full of secrets, a decadent gala full of glitz and glamour and a shocking murder — what more could you ask for? The inner workings of the Legacy Club were very intricate and detailed; Goodman put a lot of thought into the story and the history of the characters, their parents, and the other members of the club.

Released on July 28, 2015, the fourth compilation of Lost Files novellas consists of The Fugitive, The Navigator, and The Guard.Jessica Goodman is the New York Times bestselling author of They'll Never Catch Us, They Wish They Were Us, and The Counselors . I will say, I did not expect any of the answers to those questions and you cannot predict them so don't even waste your time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop