Soundmagic P23BT Portable Wireless Headphones, Long Lasting 60 Hour Battery, Folding Design, Bluetooth 5.0, SBC and aptX, 10 Minute Quick Charge, Wired Boom Mic for Gaming and Business Calls - Black

£12.495
FREE Shipping

Soundmagic P23BT Portable Wireless Headphones, Long Lasting 60 Hour Battery, Folding Design, Bluetooth 5.0, SBC and aptX, 10 Minute Quick Charge, Wired Boom Mic for Gaming and Business Calls - Black

RRP: £24.99
Price: £12.495
£12.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The P23BT is not the most refined listen but it is not supposed to be and although there is some grain to the sound it is not too much as to spoil the otherwise excellent performance. Excellent, Bluetooth 5.0 range is quite exceptional. I tested P23BT range within our house vicinity, and through my testing, the max range I can get is around 11 meters. This is accounting the randomly placed walls as obstruction in its range.

The noise-cancellation is solid at this price, focusing on culling low frequency sounds and clearing away ambient noise so it’s less of a bother. We wouldn’t say that these headphones clear away every noise they come across, but they’ll make the daily commutes and journeys around cities like London feel less chaotic and disruptive. The microphone provides clear conversations and can also be used to activate commands using a voice assistant. Bluetooth 5.0 provides robust connectivity that can stream high-quality audio from Android or Apple devices without dropping out over a range of around 13 meters. In 2021 they released the SoundMagic P23BT on-ears, but they appeared to have gone under the radar. It would be a mistake to consider these headphones a busted flush, as they show that SoundMagic hasn’t lost any of the qualities that made the brand a reliable budget buy. Design I would come as far as to suggest that is certainly on par with the Sennheiser HD250BT although less refined, and this is quite high of a praise since the latter is in my opinion the best budget Bluetooth headphone but slightly more expensive than the P23BT.I was surprised with the SoundMAGIC P23BT. I felt, on first look, that this would be another cheap and frankly, nasty, pair of Shenzhen-made headphones. They really surprised me though. So much so that this entire review was written whilst the SoundMAGIC P23BT were on my head belting out some Tion Wayne, SR and Pa Salieu. In addition, P23BT has a built-in microphone that you can use when connected via Bluetooth. It’s not as clear as the wired microphone cable of course but it sounds pretty nice and has a good voice tone. I have never tested a SoundMAGIC product till now that didn't sound at least good for the asking price and the P23BT is no exception. The SoundMAGIC P23BT don’t dazzle straight out of the box. They are small, plastic and lightweight. Most of those things usually mean the end result is another cheap and cheerful e-tailer special. Look beneath the functional design and things start to look up.

Hey, thanks for reaching this part! Hope you enjoy the read, even if it is quite long.... Attachments

Why is SoundMagic P23BT better than Jabra Elite 45h?

The P23BT are not masters of soundstaging, but that’s ok, they are on-ears and have quite a direct presentation but instruments are still easy to place within the limited soundstage. It’s been a while since we last heard from SoundMagic. Years ago, they were the brand to seek out for affordable wired and wireless headphones, but after releasing their first true wireless, things went a little quiet. When it comes to latency and synchronization when watching videos or gaming, the P23BT performs really well. There’s no noticeable lag when watching YouTube on my iPhone. What is perhaps even more impressive is the gaming performance. There are hardly any sync issues when playing fast-paced online games. Even without a dedicated gaming mode, the P23BT performs admirably. Sound Internally, the P23BT utilizes 40mm dynamic drivers. There’s no active noise cancellation but during normal use, these are still suitable for most normal environments such as commuting etc. The top end of the frequency range is well communicated with good brightness, clarity and sharpness. The piano that opens Joe Hisaishi’s Innocent from Castle in the Sky tonally sounds very nice, with distinct variation between the different keys being pressed that ensures the SoundMagic isn’t just a one-note player. It adds colour to the P23BT’s overall performance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop