Warburtons Danish White Bread, 400g

Warburtons Danish White Bread, 400g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Repeat this roll and fold 3 more times for a total of 4 times, ending with a much smoother folded dough. Just personally, I am curious about the possibility of "flour-free" bread which replaces the flour with soaked kernels. Sprinkle cocoa / matcha / ube ( purple yam ) on both sides of the butter , pound butter with a rolling pin to soften it a bit , roll evenly and shaping it into a 5-inch square . I use and love the Parrish Magic Line bread pan made of heavy gauge aluminum with straight edges (made in the USA).

This is the step before baking which hopefully should reduce the amount of air bubbles in the bread. For best and most accurate results use an instant read thermometerand aim for an internal temperature of about 205 degrees F. it’s so squidgy and moist weve just been eating it with butter for breakfast, doesn’t need anything else!

My hunch is I didn't leave the dough in the bread pan for long enough, or, the sourdough didn't gain enough yeast. Roll out dough into 8 x 15-inch rectangle , do the 3-fold - fold one short side at two-thirds of the length of the rectangle then the other short side over it making 3 layers . My boyfriend's mom bought the ikea mix bread and I was looking to do something similar and it indeed was. Wrap dough in a plastic wrap and put it into the baking sheet then place in the freezer for 20 minutes after each turn .

thanks for your great tips, weve been enjoying making sourdough during lockdown with the kids, a science lesson about fermentation! I also have a question about the Levain because I converted mine from a wheat starter which was very active when I fed it with rye, but it doesnt really rise anything at all. The baking temperature and time for Danishes will depend on what size you make them and what you bake them in. Remove from the oven and allow the bread to cool completely before slicing, at least 3 hours or overnight if you can wait!

Danish baking is interesting and inspiring, I am always keen to learn more when I am there (my in laws live in Copenhagen). Carefully transfer the risen loaves to a tray, slash the tops with a sharp serrated knife and put in the oven.

On the other hand, if you have already assembled your Danish pastries, they can be baked from frozen, but may take an extra 3-5 minutes. Danish dough is layered like puff pastry but is crisp on the outside whilst being soft on the inside as opposed to puff pastry that is crisp all the way through. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let it rest in a warm place (room temperature) for 24-48 hours, depending on how sour you want the bread to be (be sure to ferment it for at least 24 hours to ensure enough of the liquid is absorbed).Simply leave the laminated dough in the refrigerator overnight and continue assembling and baking the next day. With a 12-year warranty, the quality and construction of the KoMo is amazing, plus it’s gorgeous and something you’d want to display on your counter.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop