Ickle Bubba Universal Car Sun Screen (Pack of 2)

£5.23
FREE Shipping

RRP: £10.46
Price: £5.23
£5.23 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The build quality is top notch and it has a super stylish space black design, with comfortable top quality quilted seat, and foot muff to keep the baby cosy and comfortable in the elements. Attach any of our Ickle Bubba compatible parasols easily with their quick release clamp, use their flexible arm to position to your liking and you’re ready to go!

Please be aware that countries outside of Europe can be subject to import/customs tax and duty payable by the recipient. The hood includes UPF 50+ sun protection, a pop-out sun visor, viewing window and zip-out extension with breathable mesh fabric, so baby can stay cool, comfortable, and cocooned from the elements. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Simple and quick to use, the award-winning buggy sun shade from My Buggy Buddy is suitable for use on a buggy or pushchair as well as in the car.We are PCI DSS Compliant and Certified by Trustwave so you can rest assured your transactions and details are safe. Car sizes are grouped by weight rather than age, because little ones grow at different rates, and it's crucial to choose the right size for your baby. I brought these as I have a lot of other ickle bubba products and like the quality of their items , however, they didn’t quite fit my window completely (I have a VW Golf, so pretty standard) so there were times when a beam of light would shine in the gap and no matter where I moved it too on the window there was always a gap! Pair our parasols with high factor sunscreen, and you’re ready for a safe day in the sunshine with your little ones. All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident.

Go for an adjustable design so you can alter the angle and make sure your baby is shaded at all times—and with a wide choice of colours and designs, you're sure to find something that coordinates perfectly with your travel system. They’re just what you need to keep your little one safe and comfortable on sunny days—and they can be attached securely to their pram or pushchair in seconds.

Cookies are used for ads personalisation, help improve our services, make personal offers, and enhance your experience. All of our products have been manufactured, tested and approved in accordance to British and European safety standards. months*) and can be fitted to the seat in the rear or forward-facing position, to provide an extra layer of support and comfort for bubba.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop