Volumizing Blow Dry Mist

Volumizing Blow Dry Mist

RRP: £12.60
Price: £6.3
£6.3 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When I see the word “volumizing” on any hair product, I usually run screaming. OK, that’s an exaggeration but when you have wavy, frizzy hair that grows larger throughout the day like I do, you’re not really looking for more volume. But I listened when hairstylist Teddy Charles told me that Olaplex’s new Volumizing Blow Dry Mist would be my new favorite for a bouncy blowout with actually less frizz. Unsurprisingly, he was right. As someone with fine, low-porosity hair, I always struggle to find a volumising product that works for me. It's not often they deliver the same result as shown on the model, or they’ll leave a residue that feels a little crispy once dried.

The Olaplex treatments are based around a patented active ingredient that seeks out and repairs the broken bonds in your hair fibres. What has kept me hooked is the undetectable and surprisingly lightweight spray. No matter how many times I spritz, it never settles or clings to my roots (which is one of my major pet peeves). Once blow-dried, I am always stunned by the lift and body it brings to my limp lengths; my hair looks plump at the roots and flows down the sides of my face with a bouncy wave. Yet despite its worldwide recognition, the same questions still circle the internet: is Olaplex actually good for hair, and how should you use it?This also contains bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate, but in a smaller quantity and in combination with a variety of conditioning agents. It is also applied in the salon and used as your post-colouring conditioner treatment. Consider your personal hair history, too – if you’ve used chemical dye for years, it’ll unsurprisingly take longer to repair the damage. The verdict: Is Olaplex really worth the money? They contain more concentrated levels of the active ingredient which are only used in professional settings where colouring chemicals are being handled too,’ explains Tom. The formulas are powered by a compound called bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate (rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?) which fuses compromised bonds that have been damaged by chemicals, thermal heat, or mechanical factors like vigorous brushing.

Much of the buzz also comes from its ability to protect your hair from the damage associated with harsh bleach, such as breakage and brittleness, before it happens.I use the shampoo and conditioner for every other hair wash – as it’s a reparative treatment, you don’t need to overdo it. I then switch between my No.3 and No.8 hair masks once a week, and I’m never without the No.7 Bonding Oil to protect my hair from heat damage. Stay loyal to this system and you'll soon see the difference. Trust me, when it comes to Olaplex, you can believe the hype. Start by using the No.3 mask once a week and the shampoo and conditioner every other hair wash. You can then amplify their efficacy by using the No.7 Bonding Oil as a post-wash styling treatment. I wouldn't go as far as to say that I was blown away by this product—though I'd caveat this by saying I try a lot of hair care products as part of my job!—but I think that existing Olaplex fans and those who like to invest in their haircare products will enjoy this newcomer.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop