Ram Golf FX77 Stainless Steel Players Distance Iron Set 4-PW

Ram Golf FX77 Stainless Steel Players Distance Iron Set 4-PW

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I started my testing of the Ram Golf FX77 irons with the pitching wedge. Right away, I saw strong ball speed and very impressive consistency. As I continued hitting shots, I also noted the balanced launch and spin – not too high, not too low. They had my attention, and I wanted to see more. Shafts : Quality shaft offerings complete the set, with KBS Tour 90 shafts in steel and UST Mamiya Recoil 660/680 in graphite. As I finished the testing with the 4I, what stood out was the consistent distance gapping throughout the set. From the PW to the 7I, there are steady 12 yards gaps. That shrunk slightly in the 7I to 4I to about 10 yards, but that’s still a very meaningful difference between clubs. The long irons are not extremely high launching, but they are consistent with their launch and very tolerant of mishits. These irons are perfect for a player who wants something that looks good, and goes forever, but doesn’t break the bank.

FX77 iron ranks 8th for accuracy. Two important metrics, accuracy and distance, are where Ram Golf FX77 does not perform, which hurts its overall score compared to other game-improvement iron models.

By the time I got to the 7I, I was starting to realize just how special the FX77 irons are. On ball speed, these irons can go toe-to-toe with the best offerings from the biggest names. Moreover, they maintained that balanced launch and spin. These irons produce excellent distance but can also hold a green. The Ram Golf FX77 Irons are an excellent choice for golfers looking to upgrade their existing set and improve their game. These irons are particularly well-suited for golfers who prioritize forgiveness and consistency, as they rank highly in these areas. For an iron that has hollow body design, Ram Golf FX77 underwhelms from a distance perspective. It ranks last, 11th place for distance in the game-improvement iron category. Ram Golf has rebranded itself as a direct-to-consumer brand and introduced the FX77 Irons set, which is designed to provide exceptional playability, sound, and feel at an affordable price. These game improvement irons are geared towards offering maximum forgiveness and consistency, making them an excellent choice for golfers looking to upgrade their existing set. RAM GOLF FX77 IRON Technology and Features

Common golf wisdom says that either Titleist, Taylormade, Callaway, or Mizuno makes the best irons. These are some of the best overall brands in golf. That said, it really all comes down to personal opinion and what you are looking for in an iron. Our experts prefer Titleist, but have played all of the other major brands at some point in their lives and been very happy with the performance of each club.

Once you have made this distinction, it comes down to testing different irons. Which one look the best, and which ones do you most like the feel? Answer those questions, and you will know what irons are best for you. The 7-iron and 5-iron had similar crazy long results. I certainly wouldn’t expect to average 180 yards carry with my 7-iron with the longest almost going 190. 210 yards average carry with a 5-iron is also absolutely bonkers, in fact these are distances I might expect maybe from a super game improvement club, but not a player’s distance iron. Choosing the best golf irons for you takes a little bit of thought. First, you have to be honest with yourself and decide how good your ball striking is. If you are not a consistent ball striker, using a game improvement iron is going to be your best bet. On the other hand, if you are a higher level player, try a players iron.

Rory McIlroy uses a variation of the Taylormade P770's that were designed specifically for him, called the P730 Rors Proto. Do golf irons wear out? Lower Center of Gravity : The hollow head design allows for a lower center of gravity, providing more stability and forgiveness on off-center strikes. The Ram Golf FX77 Irons offer consistent distance gapping throughout the set, ensuring optimal launch and spin characteristics for each club. This consistency allows golfers to more easily determine which club to use for each shot. Let’s see. A full titanium driver with just enough loft at 12 degrees to provide superb forgiveness for new players; a pair of fairway woods (3 and 5) with large sweet spots; a pair of Hybrids (4H and 5H) that are a great alternative to long irons, giving the trajectory of wood and the familiar swing of irons; a complete set of stainless steel irons and wedges (6, 7, 8, 9, PW, and SW) incorporating their High Flight Technology to deliver impressive distances and trajectory control; a putter that was precisely milled to perfection so that you can put more balls in the hole. A: The choice between steel and graphite shafts largely comes down to personal preference and playing style. Steel shafts are typically heavier and offer more control, while graphite shafts are lighter and provide more distance. It is recommended to test both options and consult with a club fitting professional to determine the best fit for your game.

Specs & Pricing

However, golfers who prioritize distance and ball speed may find that the Ram Golf FX77 Irons are not the best fit for their needs. Additionally, highly skilled players or those looking for workability may wish to explore other options. Specs & Pricing While the Ram Golf FX77 Irons may not be the most workable irons on the market, their focus on forgiveness and consistency make them an excellent choice for golfers looking to improve their game. Grips : Fitted with premium Lamkin Crossline grips for improved feel and control. RAM GOLF FX77 IRON Performance A: The FX irons feature a cast stainless steel body that does not have the adjustable properties of a forged construction iron. Ram Golf recommends against adjusting the loft or lie angle by more than 1 degree, as any adjustment beyond this or repeated bending of the hosel could result in damage to the club(s). Ram Golf have created something really good here. The FX77s have strong lofts and a lot of offset so you really feel like the club is going to work for and help you, but they have a thin enough top line to make you feel like you are still using players’ clubs. Ram Golf FX77 irons review: NCG Verdict

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop