Kuretake ZIG GANSAI TAMBI watercolor set (36 Colour Set)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

|Kuretake’s Transparent Watercolor Set is perfect for anyone ranging from a beginner watercolorist to an experienced painter! This compact watercolor set is highly portable and ideal for travel. The translucent shades in this set are perfect for adding color to your illustrations, landscapes, cards, and other paper crafts. Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors are wildly popular and with good reason. They are particularly exciting to card makers and crafters these days. That being said, it is not a new product fad. Artists have loved this product a long time. The company has been producing quality art supplies for over 100 years and their reputation is important to them. The Kuretake Gansai Tambi comes in different box sets. These are actually cardboard boxes and they are usually sold with full pans inside. The boxes come with 12, 24, 36 and 72 colours. Individual pans are sold separately but can be difficult to find. The 36 pan set (31997) contains the colours from the 24 pan set, plus : 130 cadmium red, 133 orange, 135 carmine, 137 deep pink, 138 deep purple, 142 light yellow, 156 marne green, 163 Persian blue, 166 menthol violet, 190 gold, 191 rose gold, 195 silver Behind the cardboard cover is a table with some empty boxes for you to create your colour swatches. For a 12 pan set like this, you can actually still identify the colours by looking at the pans. However when there are too many colours, it will be difficult to identify because the colours will look too similar and that's when you will find a colour swatch table really useful.

The 24 pan set (31996) contains the colours from the 12 pan set, plus: 134 dark pink, 139 purple, 143 medium yellow, 147 dark brown, 150 bright turquoise, 151 may green, 152 ocean green, 154 olive green, 157 turquoise green, 158 evergreen, 161 cornflower blue, 162 cobalt blue Both brands use the same size standards so you can fit Kuretake full pans into the Kissho box shown above. Both Kuretake and Kissho offer the cardboard box sets but the Kissho seems to be the only one that sells the plastic palette box set. Perfect for painting in the studio or on the go. The unique filtration design maintains a consistent flow of water to the brush tip. Simply fill the barrel with water and the water brush is ready to be used! No more messes with a BrusH2O in hand. Works wonderfully with our Art & Graphic Twin, Clean Color Real Brush, and Gansai Tambi Watercolors.

Departments

Overall, I would say Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolour is quite enjoyable to use. They are more opaque so you have to be more careful. Understanding your colours and mixtures well is more important with Kuretake, especially if you come from using American and European watercolours. Here's the review of the popular Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolour. Gansai refers to Japanese watercolour and Tambi means "aesthetic". I cannot say enough exciting things about them. They took several weeks to arrive but are WELL worth the investment and patience to receive them. The Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors are artist grade and will last a very long time in their extra big pans. They are highly pigmented and a little goes a very long way. Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor review, set up and how to These Kuretake Gansai Watercolours are very intense colours with exceptional brilliance and brightness. All shades blend perfectly together.

These swatches above are from the Kissho Gansai set. The distinguishing difference is for Kissho, there's a tendency for the colours to dry with a hard edge. Hence you have to be more careful when using Kissho especially if you desire a flat wash. You can create flat washes much easier with Kuretake. Kuretake Gansai Japanese Watercolour Sets contain whole pans and are available in the following sets: If you have not heard of the Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, you’ll want to watch my video to learn a bit about them. If you do know about them, I hope you’ll enjoy hearing my thoughts on them. I guess you could call my video a review. Or perhaps an unboxing. Or even an introduction to Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor. Whatever the case, I hope my video is useful to you. Pen, Brush & Watercolor -All In One! Art & Graphic Twin markers can be used with our BrusH2O to create a multitude of watercolor effects. With it’s flexible rubber tip, these markers are also ideal for working directly on rubber stamps.Cake or pan watercolors are dry in a little pot area. You can re-hydrate them when you apply a wet brush to the surface. Generally speaking, this type of watercolor will offer less vibrant color than tubed watercolor, if you just dab a wet brush to the dry color and apply to your creative surface. Kuretake Gansai Japanese Watercolours are traditional, highly pigmented watercolour paints. They are suitable for professional and amateur artists, and are ideal for drawing, illustration, Sumi-e etc. The pans are laid out nicely in the box. Beneath each pan you can see the colour code and the name of the colour in Japanese. The same colour number code refer to different colours for Kuretake and Kissho. All discounts against RRP are made against the United Kingdom Recommended Retail Price (RRP). Unless specified, offers and vouchers are not valid on products which are already discounted from RRP, gift vouchers, books and from the I LOVE ART range. The inclusion of white is probably no surprising as these are supposed to be opaque paints. So you can use white to create a more pastel look.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop