Jeyes Drain Unblocker, Powerful Outdoor Cleaning Fluid, Cleans and Deodorises, 1 Litre

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Jeyes Drain Unblocker, Powerful Outdoor Cleaning Fluid, Cleans and Deodorises, 1 Litre

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

First of all, if you’re unfamiliar with the concept of cleaning and unblocking drains, it’s important to note why you are doing so. Sign up now and feel safe knowing Webbs will treat your information with the utmost care and will never sell it to anyone. All of the drain cleaners on this list will tackle blockages caused by hair, grease, soap scum, leaves, and build up, and will deliver on their promises quickly. It is great for use on fully blocked drains for this purpose but also because it works as a heavy-duty cleaner, tackling bacteria and viruses such as avian flu and it is a powerful deodoriser. Under the Offensive Weapons Act 2019 it is an offence to sell knives, knife blades, Corrosive Products or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon, to persons under the age of 18.

Jeyes ranks highly in the list of drain cleaners and drain unblockers, but there are other drain cleaners which also have their own powerful formula. It remains a highly effective multi-purpose cleaner and now it even comes with added performance against limescale and rust.

We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. I was expecting the same results as with the other product I'd used, and that the drain would be as normal by morning. Given the brand I expect this product will work for some but it sadly didn’t work as well as I had hoped for me.

If your item is damaged, you must sign it as damaged with the courier and do not accept the package. Working in minutes, Jeyes Drain Unblocker is a drain cleaner and deodoriser that is ideal for cleaning all outside drains quickly and with minimal fuss.The natural cleaners work best on organic blockages like those caused by food, grease, hair, and soap scum. This isn’t always an easy job, as finding a drain cleaner that actually works effectively can be quite difficult.

This will easily dissolve that grease, soap scum, leaves, hair and more for you to have easy running water again. We know the last thing you want this summer is the hassle of a blocked drain, so if your drains start to smell or clog up, then the powerful, thick, clinging formula of our ready to use drain unblocker is more than up to the task. We have everything for the dedicated and occasional gardener alike, as well as providing great places to visit for a great cup of coffee and much more.

uk/jeyes-drain-unblocker-1-litre-jey570280 54903 Jeyes Drain Unblocker 1 Litre - JEY570280 https://www. The Jeyes Fluid Outdoor Cleaner and Disinfectant is a powerful outdoor cleaner that can help you tackle a wide range of outdoor cleaning. It comes in a 1L volume for multiple uses so you can get unblocking your half or fully blocked drains at home easily. You can use this unblocker to clean and freshen outdoor drains and water-butts too so that your garden is fresh and ready for the summer!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop