Bungo Stray Dogs, Vol. 8 (light novel): Storm Bringer (Bungo Stray Dogs (light novel))

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Bungo Stray Dogs, Vol. 8 (light novel): Storm Bringer (Bungo Stray Dogs (light novel))

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To the people who have read or watched bungou stray dogs, or kin any of the characters, or feel that its relatable, PLEASE get therapy. Towards the end of the Great War, Verlaine and Rimbaud were assigned to abduct a young Chūya from a Japanese military facility after France knew of their research on a high-energy being. However, Verlaine empathized with the boy and wanted to save him from being made a test subject for the rest of his life, stating that he wanted the boy to be raised in a village with a new family without knowing anything about his past. Rimbaud did not consider Chūya a human and refused to deviate from the mission. Verlaine then decided to betray Rimbaud and shot him in the ensuing fight. Soon after, Chūya and Arahabaki were released, causing a massive explosion.

The King of Assassins Incident is swept under the rug due to the intervention of European agencies. Chūya sees Shirase off to London, while Chūya and Dazai receive British investigators and Adam's creator, Dr. Wollstonecraft, to conduct investigation with the Mafia. Chūya apologizes for Adam's sacrifice saving his life, though Dr. Wollstonecraft reveals someone from her suitcase who ostensibly turns out to be Adam. Verlaine survives after Rimbaud used his ability to resuscitate him and comes to terms with Rimbaud before the latter finally passes on, and Verlaine gets confined in a Mafia underground shelter as an executive training assassins. Adam continues with his investigations alongside another humanoid like him, while Chūya later visits who appear to be the parents of the "original" Chūya. It is highly implied that the current Chūya is actually the original Chūya, due to a scar on his right wrist that would not have been present in an artifical skill-derived life-form, since the scar was obtained long before his skill was turned into a singularity. After some time, Chūya decides against meeting his parents to Mori's confusion, as Chūya merely asserts that the Port Mafia is now his family.

Oh I can't forget Chuuya's "I'm this close to snapping your robot ass in two! I'm still growing, damn it!" or the moments where Adam was swallowing gum and Chuuya looked at him disgusted.

Verlaine stepped forward and walked closer to Shirase. Adam calculated, and deduced that there were 168 possibilities, and among all of them, Shirase would be killed either way. It was impossible that the 169th possibility would occur. Chuuya proceeded to ask whether it was possible for Adam to ask for help from his own organisation, but Adam denied this possibility because the EUROPOLE was bound by a regulation of 'non infringing country’s sovereignty’ when the organisation was founded in the post-war period, so this strategy didn’t work. Put and end to this lonely soul--the soul of a man who couldn't trust the world or its people like you do."Chuuya agreed, and the priority was then alternated, which Adam now called Chuuya as Chuuya-sama. The teen was slightly embarrassed by the new title. Adam Frankenstein's name is derived from Frankenstein's monster being compared to Adam from the Bible, specifically the line " I ought to be thy Adam, but I am rather the fallen angel". [2]

PDF / EPUB File Name: Bungo_Stray_Dogs_Vol_8_light_novel_-_Kafka_Asagiri_Sango_Harukawa.pdf, Bungo_Stray_Dogs_Vol_8_light_novel_-_Kafka_Asagiri_Sango_Harukawa.epub

Yeah this is my problem, began Chuuya standing in front of the closed door. But if something like this happened to one of you guys, I don't think I could just ignore it. I'd try to help whether you liked it or not; I bet the rest of you'd feel the same way."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop