All Dogs Great and Small: What I’ve learned training dogs

All Dogs Great and Small: What I’ve learned training dogs

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He’s had his fair share of doggy mishaps He was once hospitalised when he was savaged by a client’s German Shepherd in Worcestershire in 2015. Read More Related Articles In his book All Dogs Great and Small, published in February 201, Graeme shares some of his hard-won, often hilarious, success stories (as well as the odd disaster). As a way of celebrating 10 years in print, 2020 saw Lez revise and update The Pet Gundog series and move the DVDs to The Pet Gundog Online Training platform. Graeme has trained over 5000 dogs since he started his business but his TV work now means that he has had to postpone 1-2-1 dog training for now. Graeme Hall, also known as The Dogfather [1] (born 1966 in Selby, Yorkshire [2]) is a British dog trainer, podcaster, and author. He is the star of the television series Dogs Behaving (Very) Badly [3] broadcast since 2017 and The Dog Hospital with Graeme Hall both shown on Channel 5 in the UK [4] and on CBC Television in Canada. [5]

The Dogfather is Graeme Hall (Graham Hall) MGoDT, independent professional dog trainer and dog behaviour expert based in the Midlands, covering all of the UK. Graeme is a A Master Dog Trainer with the Guild Of Dog Trainers. You have to rewarding the good behaviour, the behaviour you want more of as any behaviour that is rewarded will increase." Leaving the home - separation anxietyLogan is an Alaskan Malamute who is now 15 months. One moment we had a cute little puppy but within 8 months he was 45kg, stubborn, continually trying to dominate all in the household, walking him was the worst nightmare my arms were seriously bruised from him jumping up and biting them. There was no pleasure in being with him and after a very bad experience with a dog trainer who came to our house, stirred Logan up so much that he became aggressive towards me and left telling us that we need to get rid of him and that he had serious issues with me in particular.

His passion for dog training was initially ignited when he got his two Rottweiler puppies Axel and Gordon in his late 40s. Common problems include: Dog aggression, pulling on lead, separation anxiety, dog recall, dogs jumping up, excessive barking, toilet training – Everything’s covered!Steafel, Eleanor (9 March 2017). "Meet the Dogfather - the man who can train any dog, of any age, with any problem". The Telegraph. It is so easy to say stop barking because you’ve got treats but the dog is thinking that if I bark, I get treats. His motto is “any dog, any age, any problem”, but who is the man at the end of the lead? We take a look at the 55-year-old's life.

Get the inside scoop on all your favourite celebs with our daily newsletter delivered straight to your inbox for free. From issues with puppies, to how to handle common training problems, there will be something for everyone." One thing you can do is to create little bits of separation from your normal routine as people stop working from home. One of the big things for puppies is visitors coming into the house, as this something that has not happened for a number of months. Fans of Channel 5’s ‘Dogs Behaving (Very) Badly can get to see the Dogfather himself in action as he takes his show to the stage at this summer’s ‘5 on the Farm’ Festival in Yorkshire.

Switch your dog’s bed to a different room occasionally so it gets used to this idea that it is on its own, sort of, but it’s okay and if anything happens, it’s fine. Scheer, Victoria (8 April 2022). "Dog trainer Graeme Hall's Yorkshire roots, wife, and first job". YorkshireLive. You probably don’t want hours of waffle and technical jargon, you just want to understand why your dog is behaving this way, and find out how to fix it, yes..? We ‘ve studied dog psychology so you don’t have to. (Have you ever felt that the more you read and hear about dog behaviour, the more confused you get..?). We can explain to you what your dog is thinking and why – in common-sense terms. Most dog owners find a little dog psychology absolutely fascinating.

Graeme is recognised as one of the UK’s leading dog trainers. As of 17 Mar 2020, he’s worked with 5114 dogs personally. He’s recommended by vets and is one of the few dog trainers chosen by the TV and film industry. You’ll frequently hear him on BBC radio. The Dogfather approach combines knowledge and understanding with a practical ability to get the results you want for your dog. That’s more than knowledge – it’s a feel for dogs & puppies. (The bit you can’t learn from books alone!). All of our methods are non-abusive, of course. They go through this stage around four or five months onwards where they appear to forget everything they have been taught and they just don’t listen and it is like teenage kids and a study has proved that this is true.From secret feuds and sexy scandals to the biggest showbiz headlines - we're serving up a daily dose of gossip. Mainwaring, Rachel (23 June 2021). "Who is Graeme Hall of Dogs Behaving (Very) Badly?". Liverpool Echo.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop