VonHaus Oil Filled Radiator 9 Fin, Electric Heater for Home Office, Oil Radiator Warms Any Room Quickly & Efficiently, Thermostatically Controlled 2kw Oil Heater for Maximum Warmth, 2 Year Warranty

£9.9
FREE Shipping

VonHaus Oil Filled Radiator 9 Fin, Electric Heater for Home Office, Oil Radiator Warms Any Room Quickly & Efficiently, Thermostatically Controlled 2kw Oil Heater for Maximum Warmth, 2 Year Warranty

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When gauging value, you should look past the upfront cost. A cheap oil heater might look good on the surface, but unfortunately, all cheap things tend to cost more in the long run. This is especially true for oil filled radiators. COST EFFECTIVE: Three power settings (800W, 1200W, 2000W) keep your VonHaus oil radiator watching the pennies for you and with an adjustable thermostat to give you complete control, your radiator can be super affordable to run. Customer reactions to this heater are overwhelmingly positive — an impressive 77% of customers gave the PureMate 2500W a 5-star rating.

We absolutely love the Electriq Ultraslim oil filled electric radiator. At only 800 watts, this heater is designed with your power bill in mind. (Trust us—when your bill arrives, you’ll be really glad you selected this unit.) However, the VonHaus 11 Fin is not as portable as the Warmlite WL43003YTW 7 Fin, which has a compact and lightweight design that makes it easy to move around and store away. Additionally, the Warmlite WL43003YTW 7 Fin has a timer function, which can be useful for setting specific heating times and conserving energy. Ultimately, the choice between these two models will depend on individual needs and preferences. The size of the radiator, the power source, and the heat output are the primary — but not the only — efficiency determinants. 1. Size of the Radiator The best oil filled radiators offer an array of settings to help you operate the heater safely and efficiently. When choosing your model, look for simple energy-saving features, like remote control, a timer, thermostat, programmability, and others. That’s because oil-filled radiators convert nearly all of the energy they consume to heat, and even after you turn them off, they will carry on radiating warmth. They’re safer than some portable heaters, as there’s no element that could be a fire hazard, and don’t make any noise, so you can use them in a bedroom or office without being disturbed. We’ve selected the best oil-filled radiators you can buy – as well as what to look out for when purchasing.An electric radiator with a sizeable output and high energy consumption may be more efficient than one using less energy to produce less heat. At any rate, ensure you choose a heater that’s not wasteful.

Three power settings and an adjustable thermostat control make it easy to set the perfect temperature, while a handy 24-hour timer lets you switch the heater on or off any time – ideal for curbing energy consumption and warming your home on icy winter mornings. One of the best aspects of this radiator is its portability. It comes with four castor wheels and a 1.5m cable, allowing me to easily move it around my space. Its compact size (47cm x 24cm x 60cm) makes it suitable even for smaller rooms. Although the paint finish seems a bit thin, it doesn’t affect the radiator’s functionality.

About Oil Filled Radiators

AMOS is another brand whose radiators score consistently well, and this 3,000W oil filled electric radiator is a prime example of their engineering prowess. Sporting a curved exterior flank and 13 perfectly machined fins, this beastly radiator offers up to 3,000 Watts of unmitigated heat, so you needn’t worry about getting literal cold feet in your bedroom or office ever again. The Schallen radiator is suitable for those in need of a compact, efficient and portable heating solution for their small room, office or workshop. SAFETY, SAFETY, SAFETY: VonHaus safety features: thermal cut-off, safety tip-over switch & automatic overheat protection, your oil radiator keeps you safe & warm. Suitable for well insulated spaces. The user-friendly LED display allowed me to adjust the temperature settings and utilise the 24-hour timer easily. I also appreciated the remote control, which made it convenient to change the settings from a distance. The patented wavy fins provided excellent heating efficiency, and the adjustable thermostat ensured that my room maintained a comfortable temperature throughout the day.

COST EFFECTIVE: Three power settings (1000W, 1500W, 2500W) keep your VonHaus oil radiator watching the pennies for you and with a 24-hour timer to give you complete temperature control, your radiator can be super affordable to run. As I just mentioned, energy efficiency is an essential factor when selecting an oil-filled radiator. Look for models with thermostat controls and timers – these features will allow you to programme the radiator to switch on and off when needed, helping you save on electricity bills. Portability The VonHaus Oil Filled Radiator 11 Fin is an efficient and cost-effective choice for keeping your home or office cosy and warm.

Now, the heating capacity afforded by a 3,000W heater is self-evident. But what makes this model particularly appealing is the blistering speed with which it can heat up a relatively large space, like a lounge. As a result, I have researched and tested several oil filled radiators available in the UK to help you find the perfect heater for your household. Let’s dive into the top-rated products that deliver exceptional warmth, efficiency, and value to make your decision easier. Best Oil Filled Radiators in the UK Product Moving and storing the oil electric heater is a breeze. Just wrap the 1.5m cable around the cable tidy system, before using the four castor wheels or built-in handle to wheel or carry the portable radiator to its storage spot. I recently used this Belaco oil-filled radiator in my home, and I must say, it’s very impressive. The 11 oil-filled fins heat up instantly, providing immediately noticeable warmth. It’s lightweight and easy to move around thanks to the built-in carry handle and heavy-duty castor wheels, which make it perfect for keeping different rooms cosy without any hassle. Struggling to decide whether an electric oil-filled radiator is for you? No worries – our handy guide to electric heaters explains all.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop