O.P.I Nail Polish LISBON WANTS MOOR O.P.I 15ml

O.P.I Nail Polish LISBON WANTS MOOR O.P.I 15ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

and Funny Bunny in that it is opaque, rather than sheer, and a cool pink, rather than a warm pink-peach, or sheer white, respectively. INGREDIENTS: Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, PEG-9 Dimethacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Silica, Polysilicone-13, p-Hydroxyanisole, Hydroquinone, PEG-6 Sesqui(benzotriazolyl t-Butyl Hydroxyphenylpropionate), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 60725 (Violet 2). I wasn't planning on doing any comparisons on my nails but I just had to see how these two look on the nail. INGREDIENTS: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).

This color is an opaque blush light pink, that offers full coverage in two coats, which is pretty impressive for light pink nail color shades. In fact, I'm reinvigorated about OPI and have already purchased the entire Summer 2018 Grease Collection and will have those swatches/comparisons ready ASAP.Light pinks and other similar lighter toned colors often require three coats for full coverage, which can add significant time to the window needed to complete your manicure or pedicure.

Apply a second coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat and Color Powder to each nail according to steps 1-3. Lucky Lucky Lavender My Address is "Hollywood" My Solar Clock is Ticking OPI Red Polly Want a Lacquer? As a two coat light pink, this color steps into the Hall of Nail Polish Fame next to Let’s Be Friends!Brush on one coat of Powder Perfection Base Coat to a single nail, making sure to cover the entire surface of the nail evenly.

They are so close and I really like both of them, but I'm not sure how necessary it was to put these in the same collection. Nail Powder Perfection is a quick applying, odor-free acrylic alternative that promotes a clean-air environment while offering gel-like shine. Buff the nail surface with a 100 grit Buffer followed by a 220 grit Buffer to create a smooth surface. Shake long lasting nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!When it comes to application, Lisbon Wants Moor OPI offers creamy lacquer that glides nicely over the nail, and it self-levels. If your brush accidentally applied too much lacquer in one area, wait a few minutes and watch it even out as it dries. There are 18 shades in this collection, 12 core colors, 3 Ulta exclusives and 3 Sally Beauty exclusives.

OPI's Infinite Shine is a three-step long lasting nail polish line that provides gel-like high shine and 11 days of wear.

Meet My "Decorator" vs Me, My Selfie, and I vs Aloha From OPI vs Living On The Bula-vard vs Race Red vs The Drummer Is Hot (aka A Roll In The Hague) vs Red Lights Ahead.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop