Andis 17150(TS-1) Pro Foil Lithium Titanium Foil Shaver, Cord/Cordless, Gray

Andis 17150(TS-1) Pro Foil Lithium Titanium Foil Shaver, Cord/Cordless, Gray

RRP: £80.48
Price: £40.24
£40.24 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Why this one sounds interesting is that it could be one alternative for shaving my head, as I think about starting to shave my head, instead of trimming it down to around 1mm every few weeks. In the case of the ProFoil, it was pretty obvious from the first use that a compromise had to be made in the comfort department. With an advanced lithium-ion battery, this high-performance shaver offers up to 80 minutes of uninterrupted runtime on a single charge, so you never have to worry about running out of power during your grooming routine.

Because it can get really close to the skin and it was actually designed for skin fades and beard lines, the Andis ProFoil can be an excellent head shaver. Whether you're at the salon or on-the-go, this shaver is designed to make your grooming experience as smooth as possible while also being fun! The Andis ProFoil Lithium Titanium Foil Shaver was designed to only do a specific thing well, and that is cutting short hair close to the skin. High power cord or cordless performance Advanced lithium for sustained power performance 3 hour charge time for 120 minutes run time High-torque brushless motor for long-lasting power and speed Precision engineered Japanese steel blades with a super sharp V cutting.It’s all plastic and there’s nothing flashy or remarkable about the way it looks and feels in the hand. For example, you don’t really need a multi-level battery display when you have 80 minutes of cordless operation and you can always just plug the cord in and continue using it. I really miss being able to just rinse my shaver under warm tap water and not worry about anything else. Considering the hair on our heads don’t grow back out as fast as on our face, do you think it can go around 7 days in between the shaves and that Andis handles a one week length without problems?

Its powerful, lithium-ion battery delivers over 1 hour of run time on a single charge - 2 times longer than other shavers. I personally removed the blades and foil head and sprayed them with a spray cleaner and lubricant for electric shavers.Ergonomic lightweight and cordless design for easier handling with the great haircutting quality of a Wahl corded clipper. Both use two staggered foil cutters, both are similar in terms of design and functionality, both work corded and cordless and the performance will also be quite similar. It also has a soft-grip for a secure and comfortable feel, and is lightweight (weighing less than 5 ounces). Since the Andis ProFoil has a Lithium-ion battery, it will not suffer from memory effect, so you can charge it whenever you want. The Andis ProFoil Lithium Titanium Foil Shaver combines a lithium ion power pack with hypo-allergenic foil and staggered-head shaver blades.

Compared to other foil shavers from Braun or Panasonic, the ones on the Andis ProFoil are thinner, which should help achieve a close shave. uk has been providing men around the world with an excellent selection of premium and niche male grooming products. Twin, gold titanium hypo-allergenic foils deliver irritation-free shaving for men prone to razor bumps.

I’m a daily face shaver using a DE safety razor but was considering the Andis for those days I’m running short on time. We have to show and charge VAT to comply with the law, VAT will be paid out of the amount you pay us. Say goodbye to cumbersome and uncomfortable shaving tools – the Andis Profoil Lithium Plus Titanium Shaver has got you covered. In this review, I’ll share everything about my experience with the Andis ProFoil, hopefully helping you decide whether it’ll be a good option for you.

Lithium-ion battery provides maximum power and delivers up to 80 minutes of runtime on a single charge. The ProFoil is driven by a powerful but quiet rotary motor running at up to 9,000 strokes per minute. On the bottom, there is a charging port with two prongs, while the back of ProFoil is completely barren.Your excellent review nails it though – the hair has to be short to begin with, and shaving every second/third day is about the limit. I think of it as a more premium Andis ProFoil: it has a sleek all-metal build and a large battery that provides 3 hours of cordless operation. Also, if you’ll mainly use it on your head, the foil and blades should last longer as the hair on the scalp is nowhere near as coarse as the one on the face.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop