Paper Mate InkJoy 100ST Ballpoint Pens | Medium Point (1.0mm) | Fun Colours | 10 Count

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Paper Mate InkJoy 100ST Ballpoint Pens | Medium Point (1.0mm) | Fun Colours | 10 Count

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A pen can seem like a deceptively simple product, but there’s a lot that goes into making one great. Luckily I work for a company that uses them for promotional items, because I bought 400 pens just because I liked how it wrote. io/pimberly/595e406f0f15f30010780448/tr:w-1000,h-1000,cm-pad_resize/ed5ebdaf/62c6ccf678220835d70001de/GL56745_01. After the focus group, we tested our worst offender and best pens on cheaper notebook and scratch paper, to see how they’d act.

Paper Mate InkJoy 100ST Ballpoint Stick Pens Assorted (Pack

This may seem like an elementary skill, but many of us are doing it wrong (or have forgotten proper form in the age of the keyboard). The rubber grip is a plus, Again, back in my school years, I used to have a lump on my middle finger for all the semester due to very firmly holding the pen. Comfort and aesthetics: The pen should look nice sitting out on your desk, but more importantly it should be designed to hold comfortably. Paper Mate InkJoy 100ST ballpoint pens have a smooth, fast-starting writing system that spreads ink easily so writing’s never difficult.

My mother and I do and have worked in offices all of our professional lives so, office products are something we "geek out" over. A regular black or blue pen is so dull for those occasions especially, if you are planing to go through your notes quickly after a while. It met all the basic requirements of a good pen: no skipping, bleeding or feathering and a smooth and uniform ink flow. In the weeks leading up to our formal focus group testing, they were encouraged to use the pens daily, whether it be for journaling, making grocery lists, signing cards or sketching out plans for the next photoshoot.

InkJoy Pens, Gel Pens, Medium Point (0.7 mm Paper Mate InkJoy Pens, Gel Pens, Medium Point (0.7 mm

I did check for damage on the rest of the pens and there was no sign of any damage or structural weakness on any of them. Aside from my extreme upset and disappointment in the (to me) most beautiful of color choices, the other pens all have great, vibrant colors. Based on the fact that one of my pens arrived broken IN the packaging, I'm not sure I whether or not would recommend, or purchase these again. After testing, though, it was clear that the G2 was the best pen overall, and by default the best gel pen. One tester also remarked that “this pen was [their] favorite … but [they] could tell it was an overall cheaper model.Our testers loved the writing experience with this one: a smooth flow of ink with no skipping, no feathering and no bleeding. Pilot – Precise V5 (ballpoint): Pilot, the makers of our best pen overall, also did a good job with the V5.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop