Matrix Vavoom, Freezing Hair Spray,Strong Hold Hair Spray For All Hair Types 500 ml

£4.51
FREE Shipping

Matrix Vavoom, Freezing Hair Spray,Strong Hold Hair Spray For All Hair Types 500 ml

RRP: £9.02
Price: £4.51
£4.51 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This volumising, texturising hair styling spray acts as a great hair primer to deliver 24-hour bounce back hold even in 97% humidity. Disclaimer: Sometimes suppliers change the ingredients of their products, to be certain of the contents of the product check the ingredients list on the package. Offering day-long protection from elements, the volumising spray is fantastic at controlling frizz, smoothing the way for sleeker hairstyles with a long-lasting hold.

Matrix Vavoom Freezing Extra Full Volume Hairspray 500ml, an extra hold hair spray which is fast-drying and gives a ultra high hold style making it perfect for creating long lasting volume and humidity resistant styles. This hairspray has been formulated with high-quality ingredients that provide excellent performance while being gentle on hair. Because this spray actually gives more texture to the hair you get more volume and in addition it gives your hair a brilliant shine. Offering the suppleness to those dry tresses and getting the flyaways into place, the powerful hair spray works for a lustrous glossy, soft and healthy appearance of your hair.

This good hold also keeps frizz under control and by using it close to the roots you can give your hair more volume. Get the ultimate full-bodied hairstyle with Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Full Volume Hairspray. Your personal salon stylist, you can carry the hair care spray in your bag and enjoy quick style benefits anywhere, anytime. Offering an extra-firm hold, the freezing spray with its advance formula makes sure the style lasts all day.

Whether you're getting ready for a special occasion or just want an everyday voluminous look, Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Full Volume Hairspray 500ml will help you achieve it! Firm-hold polymers freeze hair into place and professional tri-diffusion technology delivers super-fine fast drying mist. This hairspray is great - I often wear my hair in a high ponytail and this works so well at keeping my fly away hairs in check. The Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Hold is a hairspray for more definition and texture in your looks!

And We can only deliver this product to certain postcode areas due to restrictions on this brand (see below). Few spritzes of this magical hair spray on your finished hairstyle will leave you with glossy textured locks and a defined hairdo. I have very frizzy hair and control after styling is important, thus spray kept my hair tame throughout the day. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties.Get on the pulse of style and get noticed, with the Matrix range of Vavoom hairsprays - the salon style expert for celeb-fabulous looks everyday. This holds all styles including curls and also when I have my hair tied up, it keeps flyaways in place. Our experienced team are happy to offer you help and information any of the scissors and razors or other products in our large range. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

J'ai pris cette laque car je me fais des pics sur les cheveux, il faut que mes cheveux soient mouillés, je les travaille un peu avec les doigts et je pulvérise mes cheveux, il faut donc pour que ma coupe tienne une bonne laque. Fast-drying, ultra high VaVoom Freezing Spray Extra Hold Hairspray locks your look into place with firm hold. This hairspray provides long-lasting control and lift without weighing down the hair, making it perfect for creating full-bodied looks with maximum hold. With Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Full Volume Hairspray 500ml, you can achieve your desired look effortlessly. Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl, Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates / Ethylhexyllacrylamide Copolymer - Acrylates/Octylacrilamide Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate-80, Hexamethyldisiloxane / Disiloxane, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum / Fragrance.Say goodbye to flat and lifeless hair and say hello to voluminous locks with Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray Extra Full Volume Hairspray.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop