Hero (a Marry the Scot novel)

Hero (a Marry the Scot novel)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ella and Gourdain are alike in that they have been seeking after love, deprived them by the “father figures” in their life. I rolled up his t-shirt sleeve, trying to concentrate while Gordain continued his distraction technique. When it becomes obvious that the only way to get her uncle's fingers out of her inheritance is to marry, the only man she wants for the job is G. This book starts off with Ella and Gordain’s version of the events that happened in the second book.

JOLIE VINES is a romance novelist who lives in the South West of England with her husband and young son. sometimes you just need a nice couple hundred pager of someone getting absolutely railed by a gorgeous gorgeous man. To quote the Scottish poet Robert Burns in “To a Mouse:” “The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men/ Gang aft agley.Plenty of drama, heaps of 🔥heat, and two souls who live for each other through difficulty -- exciting stuff!

I floved the book ripping part in the apartment as well as the declaration Gordain makes at the chapel.With every new book I read in this series I find myself falling more and more in love with these Highlanders, but also with Jolie Vines writing. I always pictured my brother's best friend to be impressive--after all, he's a military helicopter pilot whose job is to save people. However, there are a couple of issues: (1) Ella is his best friend’s sister and (2) Ella is younger than Gourdain (her 17 to his 22). At last, I get to take a Fitzroy up in the air,” he said, his voice clear as day through the headphones. Who better than her brother's best friend, a man who rescued her once and still sets her heart on fire each time they meet?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop