GuruNanda Original Oil Pulling - Alcohol & Fluoride Free, Natural Mouthwash - Ayurvedic Blend for Healthy Teeth & Gums, Natural Teeth Whitening, Fresh Breath - Unflavoured Oral Rinse(1 Pack x 250mL)

£10.495
FREE Shipping

GuruNanda Original Oil Pulling - Alcohol & Fluoride Free, Natural Mouthwash - Ayurvedic Blend for Healthy Teeth & Gums, Natural Teeth Whitening, Fresh Breath - Unflavoured Oral Rinse(1 Pack x 250mL)

RRP: £20.99
Price: £10.495
£10.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

According to Healthline, oil pulling is an ancient Indian folk practice that helps to freshen your breath and whiten your teeth, but there’s more to it than that. The soil, the moisture level, the rain, people's farming in traditional methods- every little thing counts. My oral health improved with the help of this product, but it was only going to do so much before I absolutely needed to get a professional cleaning from my dentist. Whether they are for cosmetic, massage, or aromatic purposes, they often contain harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients.

It can be an unusual sensation if you have never tried it before because oil is much thicker than the mouthwash most people are used to. As a result, microorganisms can get trapped between the biofilm and teeth, which can create dental issues.Other effects I can attribute to pulling: Lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, decrease in sinus infections, definite “immunity effect” to airborne viruses. The act of swishing the oil around pulls the oil soluble toxins and harmful microbes residing in the mouth from the fat cells.

Dentist said I gotta wait a few days befire they can see me, so I bought this to help hoping it dulls the pain until. To oil pull, simply put a teaspoon of GuruNanda Pulling Oil with Coconut and Mint in your mouth and start swishing. I like to oil pull when I’m in the shower each morning–it’s a great way to get two things done at one time, and oil pulling is most beneficial on an empty stomach. Upon spitting into the toilet bowl after 15 minutes of use, the oil has turned a cloudy white, which is what you want to see. In the past year alone, I’ve gotten a fancy electric toothbrush and flosser, upgraded my toothpaste and even tried an LED whitening kit.As someone who thought I would toss this in the trash after a week and move on to other products, I'm stoked. This reduces the risk of adverse skin reactions and allows the essential oil to be more evenly distributed throughout the skin. Every product and ingredient in Skin Deep gets a two-part score – one for hazard and one for data availability.

If the good results continue, I definitely see myself making this a regular part of my oral hygiene routine. Prop 65 only requires a warning on a product if the exposing chemical is above the safe harbor limits. Simply swish in your mouth for up to 10 minutes daily for fresher breath, happier gums, a brighter smile, and a more balanced oral microbiome.

My doctor warned me, I assume to try to keep me from freaking out, “Everyone has some plaque buildup here at our age; even I have plaque.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop