Lightning Reaction

Lightning Reaction

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There’s also a sliding scale of shock intensity, and more than one review online about how the game was too intense. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

After a suspenseful wait (complete with scary music), the start button will flash green and players must race to press the button on their joystick. If you have quick responses and reflexes and get a thrill out of watching your 3 fellow players suffer harmless little electric shocks, it's a real winner.

So fingers on the buzzers or rather hands on the joysticks and watch the tension mounts; when the right light turns, green each player hits the red button on their controller in the fastest time possible! Each other player then selects the card in their hand that best matches the sentence and gives the selected card to the storyteller, without showing it to anyone else. The music was a delicious hell—amazing work to whoever scored that one—and as soon as the buzzer went off, I pressed the button and watched as my friend got shocked. Downside didn't realise this was shipped from China, box was all bashed in and wasn't in a suitable state give it as a gift as originally bought for.

Lightning Reaction Reload promises hours of fun and laughter when you and your friends are electrocuted. The Dixit base game and each expansion contains 84 cards, and the cards can be mixed together as desired.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

I kept winning, which was weird because I legit am super slow to the draw, like in life and at Children’s Science Museum exhibits/competitive sports, so we finally decided that I just had to play myself.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

I took a couple of pictures of the board, and a picture of the game itself, in case you don't know what I'm talking about. Get this game out at parties or gatherings, it's sure to be a hit amongst the most competitive types, but beware as bravado will not save you! After a nerve-racking wait with flashing lights and thrilling music, the start button will flash green and players must race to press the button on their joystick.

Some mention that it's amazing, brilliant, and good quality, while others say that it was cheaply made, broke first time, and was faulty. If you like things a little out of the ordinary, then the Lightning Reaction Reloaded Electric Shock Game may be for you. Some mention that it is good fun, gives a little shock, and is great for parties, while others say that the shock is not that great and makes it almost anticlimatic. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop