Ghost Backpack Lightweight Laptop Backpack Multifunction Travel Daypack Gift for Teen

£17.5
FREE Shipping

Ghost Backpack Lightweight Laptop Backpack Multifunction Travel Daypack Gift for Teen

RRP: £35
Price: £17.5
£17.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My backpacking pack does distribute weight better and is very comfortable, however it lacks organization and doesn't carry large tools well. Holds a tremendous amount of cargo; tools, compass, H2O bladder, extra mags, etc with plenty of room to spare. Will get a Dragon Egg soon (money permitting) but the weight and modularity and sheer pillowy but rigid comfort the whole pack brings when the hip belt and sternum strap are fastened, plus the great standalone admin pouch and battle belt, have carried this into being my top pick go-to piece of gear for everything life throws at me. No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet.

First impression when opening the box was seeing the nice carry bag the pack comes in, then the pack itself. The pack features two hydration bladder pockets – one in the main compartment with center tube exit and additional in the zippered back part.

Pretty much anywhere on the pack where you find a strap or buckle there will be a loop with velcro nearby to fold up the excess straps, which is very nice to keep it snag-free and keep the excess straps out of the way. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . The detachable waist belt is what i use to hike lightweight as this pact comes with standard suspenders. The Ghost however was the more sensible choice as it had just that bit more flexibility for me when it came to hiking with my camera.

Even though we hold patents for our innovations, we face stiff challenges from cheap quality chinese imports which copy our products.They are zippered which is great for accommodating larger vessels but the small nylon web pull tab is too small to be useful. But the combination of the waist belt and the back padding, together with the shoulder straps, make the pack feel like it’s part of you, with the waist belt taking most of the weight. liter feature rich tactical backpack with detachable front pouch, numerous pockets for organisation, bladder and laptop compatible internals and unique waistbelt, The pack is made from 500d Cordura, features YKK zippers and Duraflex hardware.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop