TriField TF2 Electromagnetic Field EMF Meter

TriField TF2 Electromagnetic Field EMF Meter

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Despite the fact that EMFs are invisible to the naked eye, they can still have a negative impact on us. Exposure to high amounts of EMF radiation has been reported to increase the risk of cancer, alter sleep quality, and create a host of other health concerns. But the best part about the Trifield Meter is its ease of use. There's no need for a degree in electrical engineering to understand it. The display is easy to read, and it even has a sound option to hear the intensity of the fields. This user-friendliness, combined with its high-level accuracy, makes it a standout in the world of EMF meters. How to Use the Trifield EMF Meter Getting Started Can measure all three major types of EMF radiation, including Magnetic, Electric, and Radio Frequency/Microwave radiation

RF Radiation is the most powerful and important to correct of the different types of EMF Radiation. Next to RF Radiation would be dirty electricity, and then Electric and Magnetic fields. So this is the meter I use by far more than any other, so I am glad I have it. It makes RF Radiation reading so much more convenient. GQ EMF-390 Meter I have a great guide on how to see a map of every cell tower near your home. You’ll find that if you pull that map up, and locate the nearest cell tower, your Acoustimeter should show the highest readings when pointed towards it. We’ve gone in-depth on what EMF meters I think are the best suited for just about any need. Now I want to cover some other related questions you might have. What Is an Unsafe EMF Level?

Do You Really Need An EMF Meter?

This meter is very simple and easy to use. The readings are simple and clear and the buttons simple and easy to understand. Overall I think the Acoustimeter is a fantastic device and the best Radio Frequency meter on the market in my opinion. It’s simple to use, extremely accurate, and a very sturdy device that should last a very long time. In the below video Cece Doucette does a really great job of going through her home and taking RF Radiation readings both with and without here WiFi devices turned on. X-rays (which are a type of ionizing radiation and, therefore, more harmful than non-ionizing EMF radiation)

I don’t want to go into detail about this subject in this guide, but I’ll point you to the following articles: Cost – First of all, it is a fairly expensive device relative to its features. At more than double the price of the TF2 (at the time of this writing), you certainly want to make sure this is the device for you before purchasing. I’m not saying that it isn’t worth the price, because honestly for the right person it absolutely is. Just understand that you are paying for the accuracy and quality of the machine, not for bloated features. Okay well that about wraps up my review of the TriField TF2 Meter. The only other thing I wanted to mention about this meter is the “cons” with this meter. There is really only one feature I don’t like that I would consider a con. That is the fact that the “Peak Measurement” digital reading is very small and the large one is the “Field Measurement”. (see image to the upper left) The Price –The TF2 is very competitively priced, and honestly is an absolute bargain for what you get. Trifield meters are famous for their construction quality, so expect to not have to replace this meter any time soon. KIT INCLUDES — Shungite cube, sphere, pyramid, magnet, bracelet, granule, and keychain. All of which provide multiple uses and benefits for your daily routine for EMF protection for your house and when on the go.Weighted Mode– For a professional user, having weighted mode is handy. However for the average person using the Trifield TF2 to measure EMF radiation in their home or office, this option might be a bit confusing. (Pro-tip:just ignore the weighted mode unless you know a reason you need it.) EXTRA EMF PROTECTION — No magnets in the earbud, to avoid direct EMF radiation to your head. Metal shielded wire for additional shielding. The speakers encased at distance and turn the electrical signal into an EMF-free acoustic signal conducted through the air.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop